Windows 10: Delete an old no outlook email a/c

Discus and support Delete an old no outlook email a/c in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting a message stating my Microsoft account requires attention when I try to access. Microsoft gives me an old email address asking for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gaz110, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Gaz110 Win User

Delete an old no outlook email a/c

I keep getting a message stating my Microsoft account requires attention when I try to access. Microsoft gives me an old email address asking for password no longer remember for that email a/c

My a/c is using my primary email address which is the only one registered.

How do I delete old email? to stop this frustrating message.

:)

Gaz110, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 5, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Delete an old no outlook email a/c [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Delete an old no outlook email a/c

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Delete an old no outlook email a/c

1. Delete an old no outlook email a/c - Similar Threads - Delete old outlook

2. How to restrict outlook for delete email.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restrict outlook for delete email.: Hello there,I want to restrict my outlook for delete email as my company Western Steel Agency outlook account is used by my another employeethe same account and I want that he wouldn't delete any email. is there any settings that I can apply on his laptop that restrict him...
  3. Old email not deleting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email not deleting: My email is refusing to delete from my computer I have factory reset my computer put my new email in but when it boots up my old email comes up. I have tried removing it from setting, I put in my new email but then it goes done and my old email comes up. I have no idea how it...
  4. Deleting old email addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting old email addresses: How can I delete old email addresses for friends who have changed theirs? When I try to send them an email the system summons up the old dead one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-email-addresses/e544e3c5-75cc-4ac6-af24-ca916321391b
  5. How to delete old email addresses?

How to delete old email addresses?: I have a problem removing old email addresses. I use windows live mail and when I am creating a new email and type the first few letters, say for example ch to write to Chris I get Chiltern Railways who I have not used in 4 years. The only instructions I get is how to delete...
  6. how to delete an old email address

how to delete an old email address: how do i delete an old email profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-old-email-address/bd6373a2-92eb-45ce-b0dc-b486984ac122
  7. Change email and delete the old account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change email and delete the old account: Hi, I changed the mail for my account but now I have two accounts white the old email? How can I delete an account and change the email for another one?...
  8. Outlook keeps deleting my email

Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3
  9. delete old email

delete old email: I know longer use this email, dcummings @centurytel.net how do delete it ? I use google now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/delete-old-email/e05375b7-dc9d-4155-9c63-0da02552a414
  10. Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email: Hi there question for those "Officy" types On Outlook there's a junk email folder -- I can direct a whole heap of stuff to this junk folder - but is there any way these emails in that folder can get deleted automatically -- doesn't have to be immediately -- say every 60...