Windows 10: delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress

Discus and support delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress ,This apparently solves issues on the multiplayer side? thx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulMilner2, Aug 29, 2020.

1. delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress

I need to delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress ,This apparently solves issues on the multiplayer side?

thx

:)

PaulMilner2, Aug 29, 2020

2. Asphalt 8 Update

I have a temporary solution.

Step 1: Make sure asphalt 8 is closed

Step 2: Disconnect WiFi

Step 3: Go to the control panel and search for Web Credentials.

Step 4: Click "Manage Web Credentials".

Step 5: If you have multiple, Click on them until you see one with "Asphalt 8"

Step 6: Delete the credential.

Step 7: Every time you start asphalt STAY OFFLINE

this may delete save data BUT im not sure

RussellHaygood, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 29, 2020
  4. delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress

Asphalt 8 AIrborne Problem

Hi Khalil,

An incorrect in-game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you can't control the cars in Asphalt 8 using the keyboard. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with your other games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the keyboard to control cars on Asphalt 8 before?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app using this link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress

1. delete and reinstall asphalt 8 without losing data and progress - Similar Threads - delete reinstall asphalt

2. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  3. How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows 10 without losing data??: my pc had a problem where the screen is blank and theres a blinking underscore on the top left corner, i thought its temporary until i learnt its a bigger problem, they say to reinstall windows 10 so i tried with a bootable usb, but the upgrade option is not available because...
  4. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  5. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  6. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reinstall Windows in C drive without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows in C drive without losing data: I'm using Windows 10 Pro and I can't repair corrupt files, so I want to reinstall Windows 10 again using media creation tool. I'm using only one drive C drive as I have 237 GB SSD. Furthermore, I had not done any partition. Only one C drive. So if I use media creation tool →...
  8. Reinstall Win 10 without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Win 10 without losing data: Please direct me to a relevant tutorial so that I can reinstall Windows 10 without losing anything on my computer. I hav Macrium so imaging the C drive isn't a problem. 163886
  9. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8: avasin pelin ja kaikki ostamani autot oli hävinnyt ja olen tasolla 1.kun olin viimeisellä tasolla 99 olen pelannut vuosia kyseistä peliä, ja jotain tapahtui mutta ei minun toimesta. ja peli rahat hävisi ja nyt on miinus 93 miljoonaa. ja pelissähän on joitain autoja joita...
  10. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I am Having The Same problem !!! It's Seems That This Happens to Users Every 2 Years Or So...I Have Tried Everything !!!..During Reinstalling,the download start to Hang @1.39 installing..I'am Not Doing A Clean Reboot just 2 PLAY A FREAKING GAME !!! Anybody Else Has Anything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to reinstall Asphalt 8 without delete in Windows 10 e