Windows 10: Delete app from Office

Discus and support Delete app from Office in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, it's me again :D Is it possible to delete apps from Office pack? I want to delete Access, Publisher and Outlook without deleting other apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adewi0, Mar 19, 2020.

1. /u/Adewi0 Win User

Delete app from Office

Hello, it's me again Delete app from Office :D

Is it possible to delete apps from Office pack? I want to delete Access, Publisher and Outlook without deleting other apps.

submitted by /u/Adewi0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adewi0, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Delete app from Office

Can't remove pinned office applications

My laptop is a Dell Precision 7510, running Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprice 64bit (10.0.15063 Build 15063) and Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (1701 Build 7766.2092).

My problem is, that beside some useful apps on my taskbar, office has also pinned Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I would like to remove these 3 pinned apps. When unpinning them, they actually disappear, but after next restart (or restart of explorer.exe) they reaper as if nothing had happened.

I have tried following this "guide":
    Can't unpin a program from the taskbar

I have seen the above suggestion posted on several sites, but unfortunately it doesn't help in my case.

When executing the script (or preforming the steps manually) all is removed, but after explorer.exe restart below icons always reaper:

• File Explorer
    • Internet Explorer
    • Outlook 2016
    • PowerPoint 2016
    • Word 2016
    • Excel 2016

Other apps pinned at the time is removed as intended.

Does anyone have a suggestion to how I can remove these unwanted office apps from my taskbar? And why do above list or apps reapear after deleting them from both the %APPDATA% folder and REGEDIT?

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Nielsen, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Delete app from Office

1. Delete app from Office - Similar Threads - Delete app Office

2. Deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted ms office: i deleted ms office from my pc and i want to restore it, Help me with the process and it was 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-ms-office/19f9bb00-6337-46e7-a15d-18d7449e3e65
  3. Deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted ms office: i deleted ms office from my pc and i want to restore it, Help me with the process and it was 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-ms-office/19f9bb00-6337-46e7-a15d-18d7449e3e65
  4. Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app: After the last Windows Update; the pernicious annoying bug in Windows 11 is back.You can delete a photo over and over but when viewing with Microsoft Photos; the image displays again and prevents scrolling through images in a subdirectory.This bug has been fixed by a windows...
  5. Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app

Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app: After the last Windows Update; the pernicious annoying bug in Windows 11 is back.You can delete a photo over and over but when viewing with Microsoft Photos; the image displays again and prevents scrolling through images in a subdirectory.This bug has been fixed by a windows...
  6. Office apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office apps: Office apps only open when run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-apps/0690daf0-da77-4a75-be4a-d1ac1e5a3df3
  7. Office apps

Office apps: Office apps only open when run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-apps/0690daf0-da77-4a75-be4a-d1ac1e5a3df3
  8. Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app: I was used to using Microsoft Photo and Video to sort all pictures made with different cell phones in the household. Now, I moved to Windows 11 and I have to use Microsoft Photos. Not an issue. However, if I navigate through pictures that are on another computer and I delete...
  9. Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app

Photos not deleted from when deleted in photos app: I was used to using Microsoft Photo and Video to sort all pictures made with different cell phones in the household. Now, I moved to Windows 11 and I have to use Microsoft Photos. Not an issue. However, if I navigate through pictures that are on another computer and I delete...
  10. Deletion of Office on upgrading from 1803 to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deletion of Office on upgrading from 1803 to 1903: Fellow forum members, My previous issue, that of successfully installing version 1903, was successfully solved by remote assistance by Microsoft support here in Bangkok. Imagine then my dismay to find that Office was uninstalled in the process. How do I now go about...