Windows 10: Delete app not on apps list

Discus and support Delete app not on apps list in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I installed Ghostpress and now want to delete it. But it doesn't appear on my Apps and Features list where I normally go to delete unwanted apps or on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by llev, Jun 17, 2020.

1. llev Win User

Delete app not on apps list

I installed Ghostpress and now want to delete it. But it doesn't appear on my Apps and Features list where I normally go to delete unwanted apps or on the Start menu. How can I delete it from my Windows 10 laptop?

:)

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 17, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Delete app not on apps list - Similar Threads - Delete app apps

2. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  3. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app: My Microsoft Surface Windows 10 is running out of storage space. When I check the storage, a lot is being taken up by the Mail app, which I do not use. It was connected to my gmail once, but currently there are not accounts connected. I've tried finding the files and deleting...
  4. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app: My Microsoft Surface Windows 10 is running out of storage space. When I check the storage, a lot is being taken up by the Mail app, which I do not use. It was connected to my gmail once, but currently there are not accounts connected. I've tried finding the files and deleting...
  5. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. apps list

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps list: i removed some apps from my apps directory and would like to get them back. how can i get them back on the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-list/ca69b640-4dd8-4acd-90de-f76968f75aa0
  7. Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?: Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? I saw that people were making articles, videos, etc. and showing people how to delete Groove Music with poweshell, and I was wonder if there is a master list somewhere where I can find the apps I want to delete and...
  8. Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.

Apps and Features list an uninstalled App.: W10-64 Pro. Here is a picture of the problem. Phoenix OS is (as far as I know) UNinstalled. [img] Using a super file finder, there are no files with the word phoenix in its name on the computer FWIW. A search of the registry finds a key Phoenix OS in two places. The...
  9. Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Store apps existing on Apps List after deleting app: Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you with a problem with Microsoft Store apps. I had some pre-installed apps on my new PC. One from them was Microsoft Office 365 installed and updated via Store. I don't have subscription for Office 365 so i decided to delete all these apps....
  10. Remove an already deleted app from the notifications list

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove an already deleted app from the notifications list: I noticed I still have an entry for an already deleted app in the list of applications found under notification settings as seen below and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I've searched both my file system as well as the registry to no avail. Anyone knows where...