Windows 10: delete banner ad on desktop/startup

Discus and support delete banner ad on desktop/startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow an Expedia Banner Ad appeared on startup/desktop. How to delete?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertHvistendahl, Mar 26, 2019.

1. delete banner ad on desktop/startup

Somehow an Expedia Banner Ad appeared on startup/desktop. How to delete?

:)

RobertHvistendahl, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Fastest way to adding program in Windows startup

1. Description

In Google I can find only solutions, where I need in many steps for adding my program to Windows 10 startup folder. Are there fast ways? Example:

2. Expected behavior

For example, I have SashaGoddess.exe application:

1. Right_Click to SashaGoddess.exe in Windows Explorer or desktop,
    2. Select Send to startup,
    3. Shortcut for SashaGoddess.exe will be created and send to shell:startup — C:\Users\SashaChernykh\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup for me.

3. Questions

• How to realize expected behavior?

or

• Other fast solutions? Built-in or gratis third-party applications.

4. Do not offer

1. Please, do not offer solutions from that How-To Geek article or similar.
    2. Please, do not offer solutions with many steps for adding programs in startup.

Саша Черных, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

delete banner ad on desktop/startup

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

delete banner ad on desktop/startup

1. delete banner ad on desktop/startup - Similar Threads - delete banner desktop

2. Delete a black banner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a black banner: Need help in deleteing a black banner that pops up everytime I click to open Gmail that says " Conversation you requested could not be loaded" Can you advise how to delete it? Thanks....
  3. Delete a black banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete a black banner: Need help in deleteing a black banner that pops up everytime I click to open Gmail that says " Conversation you requested could not be loaded" Can you advise how to delete it? Thanks....
  4. Delete a black banner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Deleting a banner message at top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a banner message at top of my screen: How do I delete a banner message at the top of my screen, which appears, regardless of whichever app is open? It appears in response to my efforts to connect to another wireless device: "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center."...
  6. Banner

Banner: My settings banner seems like photograph* format banner . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner/b069b801-bdca-439c-86a6-3d6dce5fb088
  7. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  8. banner ads & comment button up to not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    banner ads & comment button up to not working: When the banner ad across the top doesn't work the comment button just below it doesn't work and the ad at the bottom is the same way, nothing shows up below it on down. I don't know much about Pc's, but to me it seems like a setting somewhere that I cannot find but...
  9. adding a program manually to startup

adding a program manually to startup: Hi All, my major issue so far with Win10 is that no matter what i do, a program will not start when i login. i am using say the time and I have done everything from changing the compatibility (check the run as admin) to adding a task scheduler job to run when the computer...
  10. Desktop icon banners much too long

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icon banners much too long: Hi I returned to my W10 laptopr which had rebooted and the desktop had changed and required a password to enter. (Previously disabled). All of the icons were misplaced and banners containing the icon names were much too long. I’ve not been able to shorten them and the banner...