Windows 10: Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting

Discus and support Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried every suggestion in Google and still does not delete upon exiting (Windows 10) Is there a sure-fire way? I was in 7, switched to 10,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muskoka 2010, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting

I have tried every suggestion in Google and still does not delete upon exiting (Windows 10)

Is there a sure-fire way? I was in 7, switched to 10, back to 7 no problem. New laptop, using 10, won't delete.

:)

Muskoka 2010, Sep 26, 2018

2. Delete browsing history on Windows 10

Hello,

You may follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: To delete the browsing history in Edge, please follow the below procedure.

In Microsoft Edge, go to More > Settings, and under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear, and then select the check box (es) for the information you want to clear.

Disclaimer: When you clear browsing data, all the Auto fill data, Browsing history, User credentials, Bookmarks, etc., related to Microsoft Edge will be lost.

Method 2: To delete the browsing history in Internet Explorer, Please follow the below steps:

1. In Internet Explorer for the desktop, click the Tools button, point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history.

2. Select the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then tap or click Delete.

Method 3: To delete the browsing history on exit in Internet Explorer, Please follow the below steps:

1. In Internet Explorer for the desktop, click the Tools button, select Internet Options.

2. In the Browsing History section of the General tab, Place a tick mark for delete browsing history on exit.

If you select this option, Every time you exit Internet Explorer you browser history gets deleted.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 26, 2018
  3. ARC1020 Win User
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer?

Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting [​IMG]

ARC1020, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting

deleteing browsing history

How do I set Windows 10 to automatically delete browsing history on exit?

Leslie D'Amico, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting

1. Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting - Similar Threads - Delete Browsing History

2. Disable "delete browsing history on explorer and google" without gpedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable "delete browsing history on explorer and google" without gpedit: Hello, I have the home version of miscrosoft and want to ensure my kids cannot delete their browsing history. I looked online but you always need the gpedit but I don't have it. Could you help please? Thanks...
  3. Do you delete your browsing history?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you delete your browsing history?: Do you delete your browsing history/cache files? 152650
  4. How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete browsing history in Windows 10?: How do I delete browsing history on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-browsing-history-in-windows-10/f32d9261-b11e-4cbe-a703-3c1c32ff7678"
  5. how do I delete cookies and browsing history?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete cookies and browsing history?: how do I delete cookies and browsing history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-cookies-and-browsing-history/236c7fbb-879c-4d14-bfde-be05609c6891
  6. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  7. Can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history: Sometimes, I can't delete Internet Explorer 11 browsing history until the system is restarted. [img] 20070
  8. How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge: How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer? [img] 9384
  9. How to enable guest account with file delete upon exit?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to enable guest account with file delete upon exit?: Hi, we recently purchased a group of PCs with Windows 10 installed at our institution. We would like to configure the PCs to have a guest account and when a user logs off the account his or her files would be deleted (much like the guest account of a Mac), is there a way to...
  10. Google Chrome how to delete history on exit

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome how to delete history on exit: Hi all, I'm new to this forum and just registered myself to be able to post this question. Prior to registering I have searched through the forum but couldn't find an answer to my question. I would like to be able to delete or clear my internet history automatically...