Windows 10: Delete button in explorer

Discus and support Delete button in explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I clicked the delete button with the trash icon on the network icon in Explorer on the left side of it. Then I did the same on the "This PC" icon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Алексей Ермольчев, May 26, 2023.

1. Delete button in explorer

Hi. I clicked the delete button with the trash icon on the network icon in Explorer on the left side of it. Then I did the same on the "This PC" icon. I didn't notice any effect, but now I'm worried that something could have happened. Pressing these buttons on such system folders could have changed something, or do they have no function there?

:)

Алексей Ермольчев, May 26, 2023

2. How delete saved password for the website on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10?

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about deleting the saved password for the website on internet Explorer, we will help you with this issue.

Method 1: First of all I suggest you to delete "Temporary Internet Files Folder”.

Follow the steps given below to delete the temporary files.

• Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of search results, click
      Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Under the General tab, and then under
      Browsing History, click Delete.
    In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, Password, and History,
    click Delete, and then click OK.

Method 2: Also, I suggest to perform Reset Internet Explorer, as it removes all the previous browsing history from the browser.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2023
  3. Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 26, 2023
  4. Delete button in explorer

Question Mark on top of delete internet temporary site on bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

To delete temporary files: Search for Disk cleanup from the taskbar and select it from the list of results. Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of for more information refer this article:

Disk cleanup in Windows - Microsoft Support

You can also follow these steps:
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files.

Step 1:
    1.Press Windows key + R

2.Type temp and click OK

3.Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2:

1.Press Windows key + R

2.Type %temp% and click OK

3.Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 3:
    1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

2.Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

3.Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click Settings.

4.In the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings dialog box, click View files.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Delete button in explorer

1. Delete button in explorer - Similar Threads - Delete button explorer

2. Delete button in explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete button in explorer: Hi. I clicked the delete button with the trash icon on the network icon in Explorer on the left side of it. Then I did the same on the "This PC" icon. I didn't notice any effect, but now I'm worried that something could have happened. Pressing these buttons on such system...
  3. File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.: After the Windows update last week all sorts of strange things have started happening - but I accidentally named some files incorrectly so I went into File Explorer, right clicked to choose 'rename' but that option wasn't available. So I opened the files and saved them with...
  4. File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.: After the Windows update last week all sorts of strange things have started happening - but I accidentally named some files incorrectly so I went into File Explorer, right clicked to choose 'rename' but that option wasn't available. So I opened the files and saved them with...
  5. File Explorer has the delete button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Help! My delete button is deleting backwards!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! My delete button is deleting backwards!: When ever I try to delete a letter going this way <---, it deletes the letter going this way ---> What did I do wrong how can I fix this? I cant find anything on the net! submitted by /u/Russianblu6 [link] [comments]...
  7. File explorer - Search button

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer - Search button: In file explorer i cannot use the search button when I press the left side of my mouse it freezes the whole program. I have got it too work sometimes but not always. I think it may have something to do with Windows Update. I've tried everything to fix it. Can someone...
  8. No "delete" button to delete account from a device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No "delete" button to delete account from a device: Hello, I want to remove one of my microsoft accounts from a device, but when I go to Settings -> Accounts and select the account I want to remove there is only one button - "Manage" pol. Zarządzaj. How can I remove this account from my device? [ATTACH]...
  9. No Delete Button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Delete Button: Good day, Microsoft Team I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows 10. Can you help me with it? Thank you, Terecia...
  10. 'Up' button in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    'Up' button in Windows Explorer: I really hated the lack of an 'up' button in Windows 7. So I was happy when it was reintroduced in Windows 8. Can someone tell me if it's still there in Windows 10 please? 2088