Windows 10: Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled

Discus and support Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I did search but wasn't successful, Microsoft acct shows computer that no longer exist, hd was formatted and cpu, memory used to build new computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by brucelh, Dec 1, 2018.

1. brucelh Win User

Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled

I did search but wasn't successful, Microsoft acct shows computer that no longer exist, hd was formatted and cpu, memory used to build new computer. The old pc still populates on Microsoft devices, right click doesn't give any options

thanks

:)

brucelh, Dec 1, 2018

2. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Likity Win User
    My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Dec 1, 2018
  4. NickTh Win User

MS Acct vs Local acct

I think you can take extra mesurments like two-step authentication, but as you said, using an MS Acct needs you to be more carefull than a local one.

NickTh, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Delete comp from microsoft acct, that was disassembled - Similar Threads - Delete comp microsoft

2. Microsoft Acct.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acct.: I noticed the other day that my personal laptop had my work computers desktop stuff on it. I probably did something at work where I logged into my one-drive and accidentally synced my work computer to my personal one drive. I was able to sign out of my one drive account on my...
  3. old game acct. deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old game acct. deleted: I have now had 2 world of tanks blitz game acct. deleted after months of playing and the use of my credit card in a microsoft acct. for buying things in the game . One acct. had over 30,000.00 games played the second acct. had appx. 3000 games played. Now all this money from...
  4. Microsoft User Acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft User Acct: I don't know what happened but my account has disappeared. I have been searching FAQs for help and nothing is bringing me closer. My system restore only goes back one day, and I need it to go back, even a week so I can find my stuff. I have looked at my user folder "name"...
  5. How do I delete time line from this comp. ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete time line from this comp. ?: Split from this thread. how do I delete time line from this comp. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-time-line-from-this-comp/0264f5fd-e630-4aa6-9ea9-d1418faee6fe
  6. change microsoft acct.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    change microsoft acct.: Good Day Sir, Maam: If I change my admin account to different active Microsoft account. Is my Laptop Windows 10 Os get Affected, and not run Smothly,then other application installed get affected too? Thank you for Big Help. Regards Jeff....
  7. Deleteing a Microsoft acct

Deleteing a Microsoft acct: I had a Microsoft account with the same name as my old email address. I cancelled that email account when it was compromised. That left me unable to access the Microsoft account with the same name. Now I am unable to cancel the Microsoft account. can anyone help me?...
  8. remove/delet old acct

remove/delet old acct: remove old acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removedelet-old-acct/7a7e5b64-eeba-409d-9ba9-c8b6bf66759c"
  9. microsoft acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft acct: i get notice that my microsoft acct needs to be repaired https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-acct/4dfe1e78-a141-4ad4-9350-6fed212e7c37
  10. microsoft acct

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft acct: hello everyone i have a question, i have 1 pc and a laptop at home that use my same microsoft hotmail acct login,i upgraded one pc to windows 10,the other is win 8.1,what i wanted to find out is if there would be any issues with using my same login on 2 separate devices.i do...