Windows 10: Delete Custom Puzzles

Discus and support Delete Custom Puzzles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I delete custom puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw? In File Explorer the folder, downloadedpuzzles, is empty.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by karennelson3, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Delete Custom Puzzles

How can I delete custom puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw? In File Explorer the folder, downloadedpuzzles, is empty.

:)

karennelson3, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 15, 2019
  3. DickC1978 Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

I did figure out that exporting the User puzzles creates an archive file with both Long name and Long extensions. And once I delete one of the User Puzzles, then double clicking on one of the export User files, will load that puzzle back.

I was just asking that I would just copy the Backup Downloaded Puzzle Packs back to the location MS Jigsaw setups should I ever need to reinstall MS Jigsaw.

I backed up he specific Puzzle Packs subdirectories maintaining the file structure.

DickC1978, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Delete Custom Puzzles

Deletion of puzzles.

Hi Enrico,

Here are the steps to delete a puzzle from Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles:

1. Look for your C: drive on the File Explorer.

2. Click DownloadedPuzzles.

3. Delete the puzzles you want to remove.

Keep us posted.

Ar Rom, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Delete Custom Puzzles

1. Delete Custom Puzzles - Similar Threads - Delete Custom Puzzles

2. Delete leftover custom cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete leftover custom cursor: Hello, I have installed a custom cursor and I wanted to delete it and to do it I have gone to this windows path: C:\Windows\Cursorsand from here I have deleted its file and gone to check in mouse cursor to check whether it's still there or not, but it was still there. Please...
  3. Delete leftover custom cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete leftover custom cursor: Hello, I have installed a custom cursor and I wanted to delete it and to do it I have gone to this windows path: C:\Windows\Cursorsand from here I have deleted its file and gone to check in mouse cursor to check whether it's still there or not, but it was still there. Please...
  4. Delete a custom keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a custom keyboard?: Hello,This "new" keyboard layout has appeared out of the blue ?! in my pc. It's impossible to remove it from the windows settings as is seen with the photo. I tried the registry edit solution, but after deleting the respective register and restarting, it is still there. What...
  5. Delete a custom keyboard?

Delete a custom keyboard?: Hello,This "new" keyboard layout has appeared out of the blue ?! in my pc. It's impossible to remove it from the windows settings as is seen with the photo. I tried the registry edit solution, but after deleting the respective register and restarting, it is still there. What...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?: I found an old post asking this question, but it was locked without an answer. I've created custom puzzles and have now collected quite a few. Is it possible for game users to group their puzzles into collections? I have upgraded to premium and still don't see an option. It...
  7. custom puzzle

custom puzzle: how do I get my custom jigsaw puzzle I created? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-puzzle/7bb945a4-ad0d-4261-93b1-68187b866bc5
  8. deleting finished puzzle packages

deleting finished puzzle packages: How do I erase the puzzle packs I have finished? They are in the way of me getting more packages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-finished-puzzle-packages/d15b5941-dc0d-48d0-b359-63a6653233d4
  9. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...
  10. delete finished puzzles

delete finished puzzles: How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/delete-finished-puzzles/54e57130-f689-48a4-90c8-cf662617a3b6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete custom puzzles