Windows 10: delete dll

Discus and support delete dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can i delete a dll file which requires an authenticated user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArthurKay1, Jan 31, 2020.

1. delete dll

how can i delete a dll file which requires an authenticated user

:)

ArthurKay1, Jan 31, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 31, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

delete dll [​IMG]

4. aflodin Win User

delete dll

Run DLL Issue

Did delete the software and by doing that thought I was deleting the driver. Do I need to take another step?

aflodin, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

delete dll

1. delete dll - Similar Threads - delete dll

2. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  3. Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I delete amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll files?: In a recent video on Instagram some influencer had said to run sigverif and if found amfrt64.dll and amfrt32.dll then your pc has some virus, these files secretly steal our data. I searched on the internet about these 2 files and upon searching some say it is harmful and some...
  4. I know that i should not delete any .dll files on my pc, but is it okay to delete those...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I know that i should not delete any .dll files on my pc, but is it okay to delete those...: I want to free up some space for my pc, so i looked up on internet and they say it's okay to delete Temp files. But when i do "win+R" and type "%temp%", it seems that there are many .dll files in the Temp folder. Is it okay to delete all of them as long as they're already...
  5. I know that i should not delete any .dll files on my pc, but is it okay to delete those...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know that i should not delete any .dll files on my pc, but is it okay to delete those...: I want to free up some space for my pc, so i looked up on internet and they say it's okay to delete Temp files. But when i do "win+R" and type "%temp%", it seems that there are many .dll files in the Temp folder. Is it okay to delete all of them as long as they're already...
  6. I know that i should not delete any .dll files on my pc, but is it okay to delete those...

7. I deleted a dll file by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. It was from the system32 folder....
  8. I deleted a dll file by mistake

I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. It was from the system32 folder....
  9. I deleted a dll file by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-dll-file-by-mistake/266739fc-a28b-479f-afc7-69858af967b5
  10. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files: I recently deleted an old game off my computer, which deleted most of my dll files from system 32. I have followed some online tutorials on how to get these back, including installing a fresh copy of windows 10. Is there any way I can get the files back without resteting?...