Windows 10: delete docment permissions error

Discus and support delete docment permissions error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; delete permissions error... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdTharp1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. EdTharp1 Win User

delete docment permissions error

delete permissions error

:)

EdTharp1, Aug 25, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    Permission issue

Presumably because TrustedInstaller is the owner (hence you need its permission), suggesting that img3.jpg was installed by Windows at some time.

Presumably that also means it can be uninstalled. How did you get it in the first place? Where is it located?

If you really want to delete it yourself, then taking ownership would seem a logical first step.

4. delete docment permissions error

Trying to delete a folder but says need permission

Hi Barry,

We need to determine why you are getting the error message "you require permission from VOSTRO470/barry to make changes to this file" when trying to delete a folder. With that said, we would be gathering additional information to have a better view on this
    concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Aside from editing the permission via Command Prompt, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried deleting other folders? If so, did you experience the same issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the instructions provided by
    Deepak_Krishnan R
    found on this
    thread

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

delete docment permissions error

1. delete docment permissions error - Similar Threads - delete docment permissions

2. Deleted users permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted users permission: I accidently deleted all user permission to C drive and now cannot access anything from the drive. Or anything related to the drive . I CANNOT RESET THE PC, CANNOT OPEN ANY BROWSERS TO DOENLOAD ANYTHING , CANNOT ACCESS CMD OR ANYTHING EVEN REARLY RELATEDTO THE C DRIVE...
  3. Deleted users permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted users permission: I accidently deleted all user permission to C drive and now cannot access anything from the drive. Or anything related to the drive . I CANNOT RESET THE PC, CANNOT OPEN ANY BROWSERS TO DOENLOAD ANYTHING , CANNOT ACCESS CMD OR ANYTHING EVEN REARLY RELATEDTO THE C DRIVE...
  4. Files with no permission to delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files with no permission to delete: So, I installed the Hitman Trilogy from XBox Game Pass and the install broke, showing an error 0x00000000. I've tracked it down to find that it's still partially installed in my D: drive in WindowsApps with one of the subsections of the game causing the error code 0x80073d12...
  5. Files with no permission to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files with no permission to delete: So, I installed the Hitman Trilogy from XBox Game Pass and the install broke, showing an error 0x00000000. I've tracked it down to find that it's still partially installed in my D: drive in WindowsApps with one of the subsections of the game causing the error code 0x80073d12...
  6. Files with no permission to delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File explorer not responding with word docment

File explorer not responding with word docment: When I go to delete a word file in file explorer it freezes and says not responding however i can delete other files what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-not-responding-with-word-docment/a4cac504-0bbe-4ce6-b642-1c0d7a85fb5b
  8. Adminstrator's permission to delete.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adminstrator's permission to delete.: I would like adminstrator's permission to delete all my Skype files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminstrators-permission-to-delete/dd8334c1-02db-44c8-be81-47b749afbb7d
  9. No permission to delete

No permission to delete: [ATTACH] I can't move it in any other folder, delete it or anything else, i tried CMD with admin but nothing, if i try to give my self perms it doesn't let me also i kinda crashed a app, and i can't close it via task manager or cmd[ATTACH]...
  10. Permission error.

Permission error.: I recently downloaded an antivirus tool that I confirmed to be safe. The tool however slowed down my computer so I tried to delete it (it didnt work and said "you require permission from the admins to make changes to this folder". ( I am the only owner and admin of this...