Windows 10: Delete domain admin profile on logoff

Discus and support Delete domain admin profile on logoff in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,Im looking at options regarding the aboveIf a member of my team who had domain admin privileges logs onto a users laptop to resolve an issue I would... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by saihaynes123443, May 10, 2022.

1. Delete domain admin profile on logoff

Hi,Im looking at options regarding the aboveIf a member of my team who had domain admin privileges logs onto a users laptop to resolve an issue I would like the account to be deleted on logoff?We already use delprof if an account isnt used over a period of time but looking at securing further, all devices are bitlockered and locked down via GPO however occasionally we are required to login to resolve issues - sometimes the people doing this will have elevated rights such as domain admin.Any suggestions for how to remove the profile on logoff via vbs, powershell or third party app?Many ThanksS

:)

saihaynes123443, May 10, 2022
  2. v444 Win User

script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

3. Kari Win User
    Migrate Locale Profile to Domain

I removed my reply because watching those instructions on TechNet I started wondering if they really work with Windows 10.

Anyway, whatever you try create first a dummy profile, customize it a bit and move it to domain. If everything works, you can then move real profiles.

4. RickC Win User

Delete domain admin profile on logoff

script to delete users profile

A few more questions that may be asked...

1. Are these domain user profiles on the PC or local users?
    2. Do you need logging of success/failure/names of deleted profiles, etc. and, if so, seperate logs or a combined one?
    3. What filepath to use for any log(s)?

RickC, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Delete domain admin profile on logoff

1. Delete domain admin profile on logoff - Similar Threads - Delete domain admin

2. Intune shared PC not is deleting user profiles at logoff, but leaving user folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune shared PC not is deleting user profiles at logoff, but leaving user folders: I have set up an Intune managed shared workstation for a conference room, and I'm having an issue with leftover user folders. It is set to delete the profiles when a user logs out. That is working fine, but it still leaves the blank user folders. Is this expected...
  3. Intune shared PC not is deleting user profiles at logoff, but leaving user folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune shared PC not is deleting user profiles at logoff, but leaving user folders: I have set up an Intune managed shared workstation for a conference room, and I'm having an issue with leftover user folders. It is set to delete the profiles when a user logs out. That is working fine, but it still leaves the blank user folders. Is this expected...
  4. Delete domain admin profile on logoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete domain admin profile on logoff: Hi,Im looking at options regarding the aboveIf a member of my team who had domain admin privileges logs onto a users laptop to resolve an issue I would like the account to be deleted on logoff?We already use delprof if an account isnt used over a period of time but looking at...
  5. Delete domain admin profile on logoff

Delete domain admin profile on logoff: Hi,Im looking at options regarding the aboveIf a member of my team who had domain admin privileges logs onto a users laptop to resolve an issue I would like the account to be deleted on logoff?We already use delprof if an account isnt used over a period of time but looking at...
  6. Windows 11 can't delete domain user profiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't delete domain user profiles: I want to remove a user profile from Win 11 but the delete button is greyed out.I signed in to a PC with a domain user account. Something is messed up with the profile and I want to remove it, then log back in with that same user and re-create the profile. I logged in with...
  7. Windows 11 can't delete domain user profiles

Windows 11 can't delete domain user profiles: I want to remove a user profile from Win 11 but the delete button is greyed out.I signed in to a PC with a domain user account. Something is messed up with the profile and I want to remove it, then log back in with that same user and re-create the profile. I logged in with...
  8. Domain workstations user profiles are getting deleted.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Domain workstations user profiles are getting deleted.: The environment here consists of a Windows Server 2012 R2 as the domain controller and about forty workstation all running Windows 10. On only a hand full of workstations, we occasionally about once a month experience an issue where all the user profiles get deleted. When the...
  9. Domain User's profile deleted whenever they sign out of any Domain PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Domain User's profile deleted whenever they sign out of any Domain PCs: Hi there, Here's a weird one. We have a Domain User account that works perfectly with our Windows 7 PCs. We're replacing these, and when this user signs in to Windows 10, they get a message saying 'Preparing Windows' instead of the usual black screen saying 'Hi...' etc....
  10. One profile for Domain and non-domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One profile for Domain and non-domain: I have a couple users that work on their laptops outside of the office but need to connect to the domain when here. When they connect it creates a new profile and they have to re-register their software licenses. They also lose access to all of their documents and such unless...