Windows 10: DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

Discus and support DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Swati Kundu1, Jun 5, 2023.

1. DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

:)

Swati Kundu1, Jun 5, 2023

2. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Child's account history not showing up in Microsoft Family Safety

Just to confirm, have you tried using a different browser and check if the issue persists? Since doing the steps provided on the link didn't help you resolve your concern, we would suggest you to recreate your son's account on the Alienware computer. To
    do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other
      users
    • Click Sign in with
      a local account instead
      (to convert her account to a local account).
    • After doing so, delete the local account. To delete a local account, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Go to Settings.
      • Click Accounts.
      • Click Family and other
        users
      • Click the local account and then, click Remove.
      • A new window will open, click Delete account and data.
    • After deleting the local account, re-link the Microsoft account of your son as a user, then add it to your family.

For more information on how to add a child account to your family, kindly click
    this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Jun 5, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft Family Screen Time

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This could happen when the child account fails to sync with the server. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and navigate to the following location:
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls

Note:
      The above mentioned directory is hidden, copy and paste the same location on the search bar in the File Explorer to access it.
    • Delete the contents in the
      \\settings
      directory of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, you may want to remove the child account from Microsoft family and add it again.

• To know how to remove an account from Microsoft Family, refer:

Remove members from your family group
    • To know how to add an account to Microsoft Family, refer:

Add members to your family group

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

1. DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. - Similar Threads - DELETE FAMILY SHARING

2. DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.: DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-family-sharing-microsoft-account/6cfaa671-9c73-46bb-a6dc-0ba002889acf
  3. DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.: DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-family-sharing-microsoft-account/6cfaa671-9c73-46bb-a6dc-0ba002889acf
  4. How to share Minecraft with family accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to share Minecraft with family accounts: I Just purchased Minecraft on my primary account using the windows store. I swicthed accounts on the same computer to my childs account. I have him in my family group,I opened the windows store in his account to install Minecraft, but it's telling me to purchase again.How...
  5. Delete a Microsoft family

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete a Microsoft family: How do I completely delete an unwanted Microsoft family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-microsoft-family/fceae8c4-011e-461f-8a7c-50c8e61d6cd3
  6. Microsoft Account and family sharing issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account and family sharing issues: My son originally set-up an Xbox profile using his mothers email address. Subsequently, having grown he has a laptop and has also played xbox games on it. Following the setup of family sharing for him and his brother, we have ended up a complete mess. His younger brother...
  7. Microsoft family accounts

Microsoft family accounts: Im Interested in usuing microsoft family to track the content accessed by my kids to prevent inappropriate content. But what if one of my kids simply creates a new microsoft account and logs onto the xbox on that new account? This new account would not he part of my microsoft...
  8. how to delete family account

how to delete family account: In the past, I added email to family accounts but this is my email. I want to remove this account but when I click " manage family settings online ",It will link this email and I can't remove this email on my computer I want to use local account not link window account and...
  9. Share a photo album with ONLY family microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share a photo album with ONLY family microsoft accounts: Hi everyone, Back in the day, I was able to share photos with my family using onedrive. It let me select their Microsoft Account and select view or edit. I've tried to do this with a photo album tonight, but the only option seems to be to share it with a link... i.e. no...
  10. Microsoft Family sharing and play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family sharing and play anywhere: I purchased Gears of war 4 from Microsoft store which I am playing on my gaming laptop and don't own Xbox one. I would like to play this game with my sons on another 2 PCs. I have successfully added everyone to Microsoft family and installed the game using my account signed...