Windows 10: delete fil on Explorer

Discus and support delete fil on Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you delete a file on File Explorer? Dave, thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daviddykes1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. delete fil on Explorer

How do you delete a file on File Explorer? Dave, thanks.

:)

daviddykes1, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

delete fil on Explorer 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

delete fil on Explorer

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

delete fil on Explorer

1. delete fil on Explorer - Similar Threads - delete fil Explorer

2. Faster external Wi-fil adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faster external Wi-fil adapter: A question that has arisen as of late. One has an old Netgear Wireless USB adapter near 10 years old and is considering buying a TP-Link Nano AC1300 USB WiFi Adapter. Will the Netgear get as much download and upload speed as the TP-Link even if there as close to the Modem?For...
  3. Faster external Wi-fil adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faster external Wi-fil adapter: A question that has arisen as of late. One has an old Netgear Wireless USB adapter near 10 years old and is considering buying a TP-Link Nano AC1300 USB WiFi Adapter. Will the Netgear get as much download and upload speed as the TP-Link even if there as close to the Modem?For...
  4. File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...: Can anyone tell me what Windows Windows 10 Enterprise was doing here?I tried to delete a large directory that contained an old backup of a project I'm working on. I kept getting "You must have administrator privilege" dialogs, which was odd, because the directory contained...
  5. File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...: Can anyone tell me what Windows Windows 10 Enterprise was doing here?I tried to delete a large directory that contained an old backup of a project I'm working on. I kept getting "You must have administrator privilege" dialogs, which was odd, because the directory contained...
  6. Explorer first wouldn't rename to longer file name, now won't open fil

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer first wouldn't rename to longer file name, now won't open fil: Yesterday everything worked perfectly. I have a legal deadline and haven been renaming files for hours. Today, at first I couldn't rename the files to longer names, no matter how short the name. As a work around, I opened the pdfs in Chrome and renamed them that way. Then...
  7. Fils miaaing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fils miaaing: Having problems with getting "memory can't be written" messages. Come in batch of 3's. I can run programs on desktop but I cannot download, open settings, use "start" button, run task manager, etc. I think problem started with latest update. Thought I might try it again to...
  8. Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil: Hello How can I set up my Windows Explorer view such that in the right hand pane: A) At the top of the pane, I see the list of folders in alphabetic order B) Then I see my files in date last edited order With thanks J 157261
  9. systemconfig fil mangler

in Windows 10 Customization
    systemconfig fil mangler: systemconfig filr finner ikke ??? hvordan kan finne det ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemconfig-fil-mangler/4627cf27-3d51-4234-b0e1-d2d48a37d33e
  10. alphabatizing fils in folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    alphabatizing fils in folders: I am looking for a way to set my folders to automatically alphabetize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alphabatizing-fils-in-folders/4bdf7def-8ea1-42e0-9665-032ef8a5b96a"