Windows 10: delete finished puzzles

Discus and support delete finished puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynneElizabeth, Sep 15, 2018.

1. delete finished puzzles

How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles

:)

LynneElizabeth, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Deletion of puzzles.

Hi Enrico,

Here are the steps to delete a puzzle from Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles:

1. Look for your C: drive on the File Explorer.

2. Click DownloadedPuzzles.

3. Delete the puzzles you want to remove.

Keep us posted.

Ar Rom, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Dolly Cab Win User
    Delete puzzle collections?

Hi Lane,

We would like to know the specific application that you’re using for your puzzles.

If the application is downloaded from Windows Store, you can reset the app and all the data will be deleted.

To reset an application, you can follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Apps > Apps and features.
    • Search for the app and click on it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Lee Lee S Win User

delete finished puzzles

MS Jigsaw Puzzle--Delete Collections

Do the following at your own risk (however, it worked for me).

1) Go to File Explorer for C: drive

2) Search for "DownloadedPuzzles" (don't type " and it isn't case sensitive)

3) Your list of puzzle collections should be there.

4) Delete the collections you are finished with.

Lee Lee S, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

delete finished puzzles

1. delete finished puzzles - Similar Threads - delete finished puzzles

2. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.: I am trying to do some minecraft modding so I needed to install the 1.18.1 MDK version of minecraft forge. It is needed to start modding. As soon as it's downloading it deletes itself. I put it to open this kind of file hoping that it would override is because I would be in...
  3. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.: I am trying to do some minecraft modding so I needed to install the 1.18.1 MDK version of minecraft forge. It is needed to start modding. As soon as it's downloading it deletes itself. I put it to open this kind of file hoping that it would override is because I would be in...
  4. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. more puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    more puzzles: I've played Mahjong for years, but there are never any new puzzles. I play the Expert level, and there are only 6 puzzles. Is there a way to get more puzzles?. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-puzzles/b3bdc373-f6a5-4015-a5b0-f9d1fd590a90
  6. NO NEW PUZZLES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO NEW PUZZLES: Hello, I cant find any new word puzzles I have finished everything on the extra maps. The last world map puzzles only cover the year 2017. Is there something I can do or go to?? Thanks...
  7. Magic puzzles. Whenever an ad finishes my screen goes blank and stays blank for hours. If...

Magic puzzles. Whenever an ad finishes my screen goes blank and stays blank for hours. If...: Whenever an ad finishes my screengoes blank and stays for hours when it does come back it starts all over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles-whenever-an-ad-finishes-my-screen/2032dcde-009e-43d4-9cc6-c66cb1c8ab54
  8. Delete Custom Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Custom Puzzles: How can I delete custom puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw? In File Explorer the folder, downloadedpuzzles, is empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-custom-puzzles/18865918-8d36-49e9-8428-fb63fe39cac1
  9. deleting finished puzzle packages

deleting finished puzzle packages: How do I erase the puzzle packs I have finished? They are in the way of me getting more packages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-finished-puzzle-packages/d15b5941-dc0d-48d0-b359-63a6653233d4
  10. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DownloadedPuzzles

2. how to delete finished jigsaws

3. deletion of ms jigsaw files

4. microsoft jigsaw delete finished collections,
  5. delete puzzle from microsoft jigsaw,
  6. find microsoft jigsaw puzzle files on c drive