Windows 10: Delete from Fav list?

Discus and support Delete from Fav list? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How the heck do I delete a favorite from my drop down Fav list? I've read go to the "hub," etc, etc, but I don't have a hub icon visible. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John Cox CO, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Delete from Fav list?

How the heck do I delete a favorite from my drop down Fav list? I've read go to the "hub," etc, etc, but I don't have a hub icon visible. I have a star combined w/the 3 lines... Help! Thanks!

:)

John Cox CO, Nov 4, 2019

2. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Craige Win User
    IE Edge - Maintian Fav. Order how ?

Well was using Windows 7 and upgraded to Win 10... and imported all of my Fav.'s along with manually taken registry file in order to maintain fav. order.

Now, in IE 11 - All list of websites are appearing in order as I placed in windows 7, But. in IE Edge its all jumbled.

Also, Fav bar - there is no option for icons only.

Pls anybody can assist me, so tht I can arrange my Fav list in Edge as well as per the order I saved earlier.

Craige, Nov 4, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Delete from Fav list?

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Delete from Fav list?

1. Delete from Fav list? - Similar Threads - Delete Fav list

2. What's your fav color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your fav color: Bshsgsvsh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-your-fav-color/73687725-0fa9-43b7-9e92-23a1c5aca4a8
  3. What's your fav color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's your fav color: Bshsgsvsh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-your-fav-color/73687725-0fa9-43b7-9e92-23a1c5aca4a8
  4. Cant delete phone from devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant delete phone from devices list: I cant seem to delete an old phone from devices. I can on the others that are there but not that one. There is no option to delete. I have made sure I am not logged in from another account, like a child's account and have tried on multiple different machines. Very...
  5. News Flash! Fav Bar or NOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    News Flash! Fav Bar or NOT: Maybe, everyone else, already, is aware of this... In IE, when Rt Clk on Tools could turn Favs Bar on & off. I have been asking for a button to do the same in Edge w/out needing to go into Settings. I just started working w/ Edge Insider Builds & therein discovered a K/B...
  6. deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list: An e-mail just showing who it is from have appeared in my list of e-mails. There is no other information on it, and I can't delete it. It is showing just who it is from with no other message of anything (no date, information, etc) How can I get rid of it...
  7. deleting items from a drop down list

in Windows 10 Support
    deleting items from a drop down list: after i have "moved" or "copy to" many files, the drop down menu shows the folders/files i have pinned to quick access, and then shows a long list of other places i have sent files/folders to. is there any way to edit this list so only very recent items show up? 115388
  8. deleting listings

in Browsers and Email
    deleting listings: When sending e-mail and punching in the fist letter in a name , a listing comes up with a bunch of names I don't want , or need. How do I delete those names not wanted? 16036
  9. moving favs from right to left using edge

in Browsers and Email
    moving favs from right to left using edge: I have many favs on the favs bar that I like to change around. How do I do this Thanks 56825
  10. Remove an already deleted app from the notifications list

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove an already deleted app from the notifications list: I noticed I still have an entry for an already deleted app in the list of applications found under notification settings as seen below and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I've searched both my file system as well as the registry to no avail. Anyone knows where...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete not wanted programs in a nokia 81104g