Windows 10: Delete gmail account from Mail app.

Discus and support Delete gmail account from Mail app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When setting up a new email address on Mail for Windows 10, I accidentally put in an unintendeed email gmail address. I would like to delete it, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lawrence#23, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Delete gmail account from Mail app.

When setting up a new email address on Mail for Windows 10, I accidentally put in an unintendeed email gmail address. I would like to delete it, but can't see an option for this. Can someone help please?

:)

Lawrence#23, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account

Hi Pratik,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could be because of the corrupt credential cache stored within the app. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you.

• If you’re logged in to the Mail app, logout of your Gmail account from the app and delete the same. Refer to the article

Delete an email account from Mail and Calendar apps
      for the same.
    • Open Settings and go to Accounts > Email and app accounts.
      Click on Manage under your Gmail account and choose
      Remove.
    • Exit Settings.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose Windows PowerShell (admin).
    • Copy paste the following command and hit Enter: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Wait for the command to run its course and reboot the machine.
    • Launch Microsoft Store and search for Mail and Calendar
      app to install the fresh version of the app.
    • Once the app is installed, search for the app from the Start menu, and set-up your Gmail account. Refer to the article

Set up email in the Mail app for Windows 10
      for the same.
    • Exit Mail app and re-launch the same to see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account

In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked.

Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again.

***Original title: Mail app not loggin to gmail account.***

PratikTonge, Jan 10, 2020
  4. 10win10 Win User

Delete gmail account from Mail app.

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Delete gmail account from Mail app.

1. Delete gmail account from Mail app. - Similar Threads - Delete gmail account

2. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  3. Gmail Account Issues in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail Account Issues in Mail App: Keep getting 'Attention required' for my gmail pop account.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-account-issues-in-mail-app/c6ddf5ea-d0c2-45cd-a8c7-957d19956c24
  4. delete gmail account from your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete gmail account from your account: delete gmail account from your account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-gmail-account-from-your-account/528656c0-d6e1-41bb-9462-5bd91ed073c6
  5. delete gmail account from your account

delete gmail account from your account: delete gmail account from your account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-gmail-account-from-your-account/528656c0-d6e1-41bb-9462-5bd91ed073c6
  6. How to delete account from mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete account from mail app: I want to delete an account form the mail app but can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-account-from-mail-app/a3e78e98-d53a-47fc-b27b-b51adc44064c
  7. Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account

Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  8. Mail app not loggin to gmail account.

Mail app not loggin to gmail account.: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  9. Mail App and Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App and Gmail: Hello, when I try to add a Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App I always get error. [ATTACH] I press "Google" here and then get the following error: [ATTACH] My Internet Connection is not a problem! How can I fix this?...
  10. Mail App and Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and Gmail: I've always had my gmail account linked to the Windows 10 mail app, however the last update I did the mail app is a complete mess and will not show my gmail messages. I've deleted and relinked the account but it's not linking properly at all. I was able to successfully link a...