Windows 10: Delete HEIC File Type

Discus and support Delete HEIC File Type in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've noticed that my windows 10 computer cannot delete HEIC files. When I try and delete them, it seems windows cannot find the files and move them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MandarinPack016, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Delete HEIC File Type

I've noticed that my windows 10 computer cannot delete HEIC files. When I try and delete them, it seems windows cannot find the files and move them to the trash.

:)

MandarinPack016, Dec 28, 2018

2. HEIC

Hi Edward,

We need more information about your concern. Are you trying to convert and open other image format to HEIC? If yes, a certain program will be needed to open that kind of file, we suggest checking the Windows Store for programs that can convert other image
    format to HEIC. Make sure to download the program with the highest rating and good reviews.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Delete HEIC File Type

how to convert a HEIC file to a jpeg

what is a safe software to download to convert HEIC file to jpeg

same for a JSON File

KenSherry2, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Delete HEIC File Type

1. Delete HEIC File Type - Similar Threads - Delete HEIC File

2. Photo does not display HEIC files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo does not display HEIC files: Windows 10 Home version 1909 Build 18363.535 Photo version 2019.19081.22010.0 HEIF image extension version 1.0.23292.0 Although all the above is properly installed, Photo does not visualize HEIC files....
  3. HEIC EXTENSION

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEIC EXTENSION: Downloaded pictures from an IPhone7 to an HP but can't view pictures because it has an HEIC extension, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heic-extension/785dba60-c0a0-4883-b409-cdc4c929c5fa"
  4. Preview Pane for HEIC files in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pane for HEIC files in File Explorer?: Windows 10, Build 18363. Should I be able to use the 'Preview Pane' option in File Explorer for HEIC files? It works fine for .jpg files. However, when I click an HEIC file the preview pane just stays blank. Thanks for any help or advice!...
  5. HEIC files to JPG files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEIC files to JPG files: How do I convert .HIEC files to .JPG files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heic-files-to-jpg-files/d2dda092-573f-4619-a020-d9b368e256b0
  6. Need to open file extension HEIC and png.

Need to open file extension HEIC and png.: I can't open an image with a file extension .HEIC and .png. Is there a codecs pack that I can download for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-open-file-extension-heic-and-png/34af9241-e4ef-4df8-91e2-f180b826a7ba"
  7. HEIC files

HEIC files: Within the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 seems to have started to recognise HEIC files. However when I open them in Microsoft photos, the quality is very poor. Has anybody else had this problem . . . and hopefully resolved it?...
  8. HEIC file viewing

HEIC file viewing: I have the HEIC Image extensions and the HEVC video extensions on my Windows 10 PC but the TWINUI application will still not open the HEIC file. Any suggestions? I have tried converting it to JPG using the APowersoft application but it downloads the file to a location...
  9. HEIC Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEIC Files: I cannot open these files. When I open them it says to install a new codec. When I try to install the new codec, it says that I need to update my Windows. When I try to update Windows it says I am up to date. Please help!...
  10. Windows 10 and HEIC Files

Windows 10 and HEIC Files: Husband's iPhone is uploading both jpg and heic to the cloud. I save any of his family pics to my WIN 10 desktop. After research, it looks like HEIC is the winner for both quality AND size. I don't want to keep saving both, but kind of scared to get rid of the jpgs. Every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete heic files

2. cannot delete heic files

3. can I delete heic photos and still keep the originals

4. how to delete heic files on windows 10,
  5. HOW TO DELETE heic file,
  6. how to delete heic file trash