Windows 10: Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

Discus and support Delete iCloud photos from file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, can some help me, how do i delete the icloud folders created in file explorer. I downloaded icloud for windows, had no luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alhashmi247, May 11, 2020.

1. Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

Hello everyone,

can some help me, how do i delete the icloud folders created in file explorer. I downloaded icloud for windows, had no luck accessing icloud photos.

decided to log out and uninstall icloud windows but left with these in the file explorer, that I really would like to delete.

look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Delete iCloud photos from file explorer 480a6888-ba66-48ba-8c6d-5eaa14e289c2?upload=true.jpg

:)

alhashmi247, May 11, 2020

2. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! Delete iCloud photos from file explorer :)

justinmreina, May 11, 2020
  3. gogreen Win User
    Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

I've customized the look of File Explorer (thanks to the tutorial). Now, how do I remove iCloud Photos from the Devices and Drives view in file Explorer?

gogreen, May 11, 2020
  4. Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

file explorer icloud photo detail

in window 10 file explorer, how do I get the detail view in the icloud photo download folder?

NeilJacobson, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

1. Delete iCloud photos from file explorer - Similar Threads - Delete iCloud photos

2. Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.: I was cleaning out my storage and found out that there is 30gb of random photos and videos. I don't need that stuff on my computer but I like keeping it would deleting the folder remove them on the other Icloud devices or would it not effect them....
  3. Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will deleting Icloud Photos on File Explorer delete the photos on other devices.: I was cleaning out my storage and found out that there is 30gb of random photos and videos. I don't need that stuff on my computer but I like keeping it would deleting the folder remove them on the other Icloud devices or would it not effect them....
  4. Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder: On iCloud.com I deleted several hundred photos. As I watched the folder on my Windows PC many of the icons and files disappeared from my Windows PC. This is what I was expecting.But there were a few of the deleted photos that remained on the PC. This is the first indication...
  5. Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder: On iCloud.com I deleted several hundred photos. As I watched the folder on my Windows PC many of the icons and files disappeared from my Windows PC. This is what I was expecting.But there were a few of the deleted photos that remained on the PC. This is the first indication...
  6. Unable to delete photos from iCloud Photos folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. remove icloud photos files from file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove icloud photos files from file explorer: remove iCloud photos files from file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-icloud-photos-files-from-file-explorer/3a74e97c-28a2-47fa-bb60-2a7362fb1ffc
  8. How to delete duplicate iCloud Photos entries from Explorer sidebar

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete duplicate iCloud Photos entries from Explorer sidebar: [ATTACH]When you choose to install iTunes on Windows 10, the entire iCloud support with iCloud Photos gets installed on your PC, automatically. Sometimes, you may […] This article How to delete duplicate iCloud Photos entries from Explorer sidebar first appeared on...
  9. Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar

Remove iCloud Photos from Windows File Explorer Sidebar: Good Afternoon, I recently switched over from OSX to Windows 10 and in an attempt to migrate all of my photos from iCloud to my Pictures library on my new computer I installed iCloud onto my new computer. After one photo was migrated from iCloud I decided to just download a...
  10. file explorer icloud photo detail

file explorer icloud photo detail: in window 10 file explorer, how do I get the detail view in the icloud photo download folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-icloud-photo-detail/742dcd64-5921-4e7b-a193-3a541aea2ef3"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple icloud photos folders in windows explorer