Windows 10: Delete Icon In Outlook

Discus and support Delete Icon In Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Every time I go into Outlook the Delete Icon changes. One time it's a big X the next time its a big trash can. Which one should it be and does anyone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by neveready, Oct 6, 2018.

1. neveready Win User

Delete Icon In Outlook

Every time I go into Outlook the Delete Icon changes. One time it's a big X the next time its a big trash can. Which one should it be and does anyone know why it changes? I am using Office 365 and have latest update.

:)

neveready, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 6, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Delete Icon In Outlook [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 6, 2018
  4. msuned Win User

Delete Icon In Outlook

how do i delete the outlook tile after deleting the connection ?

I tried this: To delete an email account

• On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings

Delete Icon In Outlook start-icon-settings.png
      , and then tap
      Email + accounts.

• Tap and hold the account you want to delete from your phone, tap Delete, and then tap
      Delete again.
    In step #2 there is no delete option for the OUTLOOK tile.

Thanks,

Ned

msuned, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Delete Icon In Outlook

1. Delete Icon In Outlook - Similar Threads - Delete Icon Outlook

2. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  3. Outlook deleting recent mails

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook deleting recent mails: I am running Outlook and after the last two Windows updates am finding that messages are being deleted that have only been recently sent to me. Also is there a way of recovering some of the missing emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 179062
  4. Delete Profile Photo in Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete Profile Photo in Outlook: To MS team, Please advise, how to delete the uploaded photo out of the MS outlook. The system is available just only for new upload icon without the remove icon. Best regards, Korrakid...
  5. Delete my Outlook account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete my Outlook account?: I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. Should I just delete my Outlook? I use a different type of mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-my-outlook-account/9a0971c4-f8ed-4efc-a988-43e37b13303c
  6. Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook: I'm using MS office 365 and I'm trying to get rid of some of the many calendars it creates for me. When I right-click on a calendar I have the option to delete it so I do but within a few minutes calendar returns? How can I get rid of them permanently. I want to get down to...
  7. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  8. delete outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete outlook account: Hello on 03/31/19 I tried permanently deleteing my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** however I received calls from friends that said the email is still active . I tried logging in to retry the account delete however it was giving me password issues. this...
  9. Outlook 2007 Deleted items

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007 Deleted items: Hi I have MS outlook 2007, when I delete emails, all that happens is a strike through line in the text, the email doesn't go direct into deleted items folder I've tried dragging the email into the deleted folder but it doesn't work Any ideas please? 122964
  10. Deleting messages from deleted file in OUTlook

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting messages from deleted file in OUTlook: Is there a way to delete all messages in the deleted file in Outlook Thanks 47029