Windows 10: Delete in File Manager

Discus and support Delete in File Manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had the new version for about one week. Hate it so far. I've been down unable to do work more than working. Now i find i have to have permission... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aunt Ro, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Aunt Ro Win User

Delete in File Manager

I've had the new version for about one week. Hate it so far. I've been down unable to do work more than working.

Now i find i have to have permission to delete a file in File Manger. *&$%#

I just want to clean up.

Any ideas?

tks

:)

Aunt Ro, Mar 15, 2020
  2. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 15, 2020
  4. mariocap Win User

Delete in File Manager

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I have the ADSMSrc.exe running but the problem its fixed for me too.

mariocap, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Delete in File Manager

1. Delete in File Manager - Similar Threads - Delete File Manager

2. How to delete files that are open in Windows Boot Manager?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete files that are open in Windows Boot Manager?: So I was recently hacked after opening a discord rar file that was sent to me via MediaFire. After extracting it and opening the application and putting in a code my discord and google account were stolen. Thankfully I was able to recover them but now every time I start up my...
  3. How to delete files that are open in Windows Boot Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete files that are open in Windows Boot Manager?: So I was recently hacked after opening a discord rar file that was sent to me via MediaFire. After extracting it and opening the application and putting in a code my discord and google account were stolen. Thankfully I was able to recover them but now every time I start up my...
  4. How to delete files that are open in Windows Boot Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Task manager deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager deleted: HeyMy task manager doesn't work anymore and it's completely gone from my system and it has caused many problems such as removed icons in every app. Every time I open it, it shows up as a small box and instantly crashes. The name task manager doesn't even exist in regedit...
  6. Task manager deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager deleted: HeyMy task manager doesn't work anymore and it's completely gone from my system and it has caused many problems such as removed icons in every app. Every time I open it, it shows up as a small box and instantly crashes. The name task manager doesn't even exist in regedit...
  7. file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file manager: By mistake i have changed my desktop file location to D drive and now none of my desktop file is showing on my home screen . Please tell how to correct it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-manager/7a833a21-f1ac-40d6-b38a-41896a3f8e8e
  8. File Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Manager: intenso usb 3.0 ultra line 32gb not recognized in File Manager. Device Manager shows it in Disk Drives folder but in Other Devices folder itshows as unrecognized device. when this is deleted, the usb 3.0 is deleted in File Manager....
  9. File Manager Deleted Files Stay on the Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Manager Deleted Files Stay on the Screen: I am cleaning up my computer. I did a search of all .jpg files on drive C:, sorted by date. Then I try to delete groups of files. I select them and then I hit Shift Del. The dialog comes up asking if I want to permanently delete them. I acknowledge it and then seemingly...
  10. double click in file manager causes a delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    double click in file manager causes a delete: a couple of weeks ago (double click = delete) started I have replaced disk, OS, keyboard, mouse, wireless receiver Updated drivers, locked out touch pad. What is going on?...