Windows 10: Delete information of a credit card saved in a bought of a Upgrade of windows

Discus and support Delete information of a credit card saved in a bought of a Upgrade of windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloYesterday I did a bought of a Upgrade of Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro and before to the payment I saved the information of my credit card.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matias Donnet, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Delete information of a credit card saved in a bought of a Upgrade of windows

HelloYesterday I did a bought of a Upgrade of Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro and before to the payment I saved the information of my credit card. Today I am trying to delete the information of this credit card and I don't found where this information was save.I checked the page of payment method and this information is not there also I checked in Edge and the information is not there neither.I must need to delete this information. I know that information is saved because I saw information of others credit card rejected days before when I did the buy

:)

Matias Donnet, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Delete information of a credit card saved in a bought of a Upgrade of windows

1. Delete information of a credit card saved in a bought of a Upgrade of windows - Similar Threads - Delete information credit

2. How to trace charges on a credit card and not account information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trace charges on a credit card and not account information.: I have charges on my checking account that I say it is a 14-day trial and I have searched all my accounts but show no subscriptions or charges on them that match. I cannot find any way to investigate this by credit card number or account number....
  3. How to trace charges on a credit card and not account information.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to trace charges on a credit card and not account information.: I have charges on my checking account that I say it is a 14-day trial and I have searched all my accounts but show no subscriptions or charges on them that match. I cannot find any way to investigate this by credit card number or account number....
  4. Delete information of a credit card saved in a bought of a Upgrade of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete information of a credit card saved in a bought of a Upgrade of windows: HelloYesterday I did a bought of a Upgrade of Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro and before to the payment I saved the information of my credit card. Today I am trying to delete the information of this credit card and I don't found where this information was save.I checked the...
  5. Delete information of a credit card save in a Upgrade of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete information of a credit card save in a Upgrade of windows: HelloYesterday I did a bought of a Upgrade of Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro and before to the payment I saved the information of my credit card. Today I am trying to delete the information of this credit card and I don't found where this information was save.I checked the...
  6. Delete information of a credit card save in a Upgrade of windows

Delete information of a credit card save in a Upgrade of windows: HelloYesterday I did a bought of a Upgrade of Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro and before to the payment I saved the information of my credit card. Today I am trying to delete the information of this credit card and I don't found where this information was save.I checked the...
  7. Delete a credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete a credit card: Hi,I play a game that requires a credit card to make a purchase. How do I delete old credit card information?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-credit-card/65d48e7a-b6f1-4db4-9b3a-255e26435cb9
  8. Delete a credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a credit card: Hi,I play a game that requires a credit card to make a purchase. How do I delete old credit card information?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-credit-card/65d48e7a-b6f1-4db4-9b3a-255e26435cb9
  9. Delete a credit card

10. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.: Hi. So I recently got a $25 giftcard for the microsoft store. I saw that Sea of Thieves was half off, and so it would be $30. I wanted to get it and I went to buy it with the $25 giftcard and I would pay the rest with my credit card. The credit card info had not been entered...