Windows 10: delete key and cut don't work

Discus and support delete key and cut don't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Suddenly delete key and cut don't work. My cat walks across my keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dianequantock, Apr 11, 2020.

1. delete key and cut don't work

Suddenly delete key and cut don't work. My cat walks across my keyboard

:)

dianequantock, Apr 11, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 11, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 11, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

delete key and cut don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

delete key and cut don't work

1. delete key and cut don't work - Similar Threads - delete key cut

2. Some keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys don't work: I'm experiencing a weird problem and I'm sure it's about driver but couldn't get any solution. My device is Lenovo Ideapad flex five. Recently some buttons numeric five , six, hyphen, plus , dash, function key F1 and F2 and left ctrl key stopped working. After repeated stroke...
  3. Some keys don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some keys don't work: I'm experiencing a weird problem and I'm sure it's about driver but couldn't get any solution. My device is Lenovo Ideapad flex five. Recently some buttons numeric five , six, hyphen, plus , dash, function key F1 and F2 and left ctrl key stopped working. After repeated stroke...
  4. Some keys don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ctrl key don't work

Ctrl key don't work: Hello, I have windows 10 Pro 64 Bit. the both Ctrl key don't work in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-key-dont-work/9c57228f-fac6-4bc7-8711-3a461f741a42
  6. My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work: My F10,11,and 12 keys don't work my PrtSc, Insert, and Delete keys also don't work I don't know how to fix it can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard/a3ed6a76-1aaf-4dad-b0c1-196e04dc74d8
  7. Delete key not working

Delete key not working: Hi, after successfully installing the Windows 10 Version 1903, the "Delete"key stopped working in my Dell Laptop. Pls suggest how to fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-key-not-working/fcb35651-48ed-47c0-aeab-17e882b723c8
  8. Brightness keys don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness keys don't work: A few months ago, the brightness keys on my keyboard stopped working and it's driving me insane, having to navigate to settings to change brightness. The volume buttons, all the other special function keys, and also f6 and f7 without holding the function key (that is, when I...
  9. Function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys don't work: Most of the time. I notice this mostly when debugging VS where I use them extensively. I tried pressing F1 in Word, mostly nothing. On occasion, I might get help but mostly not. Same with VS. Mostly not but on occasion they sort of work (F10 and F11). I've tried pressing...
  10. key switches don't work

key switches don't work: On this Toshiba Satellite M645, key switches don't work, brightness control, mouse and pointer on/off, and wireless on/off. Any suggestions? 90619