Windows 10: Delete key / Apple Keyboard

Discus and support Delete key / Apple Keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an older Apple bluetooth keyboard (this one: https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Wireless-Keyboard-Bluetooth-Refurbished/dp/B0146YF1FO) that I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arnoldpettybunk, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Delete key / Apple Keyboard

I have an older Apple bluetooth keyboard (this one: https://www.amazon.com/Apple-Wireless-Keyboard-Bluetooth-Refurbished/dp/B0146YF1FO) that I am using with a Win10 laptop. Is there a key combination to get delete key functionality? main thing I want to do is easily delete emails in Outlook. FN+Delete gives me one-click archive. Looked around but haven't seen anything, apologies if I missed something obvious. this is my work laptop so I can't install any software, make edits to registry, etc. due to IT permissions. Thank you!

submitted by /u/arnoldpettybunk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/arnoldpettybunk, Oct 8, 2020

2. Needing compact keyboard w/low profile keys

Has anyone got any suggestions on a good compact (no numpad) keyboard, that has low profile keys. I really dont want to have to buy an apple keyboard (gasp) .Im not sure about mechanical or not because i have never used a mechanical keyboard before.

Winston_008, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Wile E Win User
    PrntScrn-button not available on Apple-keyboard when using WinXP?!

F14 is Print Screen in Windows. I use an Apple Keyboard in Windows all the time.

EDIT: Accidentally listed the wrong key the first time. It is now corrected.

Wile E, Oct 8, 2020
  4. frot.io Win User

Delete key / Apple Keyboard

Remap Windows-Key on Apple USB Keyboard

I'm using a wired Apple-USB-Keyboard on my Windows 10 Notebook:
    Delete key / Apple Keyboard XlmxN.jpg

On the Apple-Keyboard, the Alt and Command Keys (= Windows Key) are switched. The bottom row is

Ctrl | Alt | Cmd (Win) | Space | Cmd (Win) | Alt | Ctrl

I'd like to remap them only on the USB Keyboard, so the Layout is similar to my Notebook's Layout:

Ctrl | Cmd (Win) | Alt | Space | Alt | Cmd (Win) | Ctrl

Tools I'v tried:

I don't want to remap my Notebook-Keyboard too, only the Apple-USB-Keyboard. Is there a tool I can use, with which I can remap a USB Keyboard's keys?

If not: Is there a way with which I can switch (custom) keyboard layouts, e.g. via icon in the taskbar?

frot.io, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Delete key / Apple Keyboard

1. Delete key / Apple Keyboard - Similar Threads - Delete key Apple

2. Delete key on Sculpt keyboard will not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete key on Sculpt keyboard will not work: My Delete key suddenly quit working, the key will function but not delete.The keyboard is a Sculpt Comfort received on 12/25/2021Thanks in advanceGary* Moved from Mobile Devices...
  3. Number keys on apple keyboard not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Number keys on apple keyboard not working on windows 10: I'm currently using an apple keyboard on a windows 10 pc and the numbers are not working, also certain keys like ctrl aren't working either. The numbers on the keypad is working fine, but not the numbers on the top row. submitted by /u/qwerty67843 [link] [comments]...
  4. Apple keyboard

Apple keyboard: I'm looking for a new keyboard to be used for some gaming (not too much) and I immediately though of an RGB one because the gaming typically happens at - you guessed it - at night. Now, I know that an RGB gaming keyboard can also be non-mechanical (a membrane one), but I'd...
  5. Use Apple keyboard on Windows 10 (F-keys do not work)?

Use Apple keyboard on Windows 10 (F-keys do not work)?: I use the Apple "Magic Keyboard" with Windows 10, but I cannot use the F-keys (F1-12), but I would like to have functions like louder/quieter, brightness,... can use. (The keys are recognized by the system, but as if I would hold down the "Fn" or "Num Lock" key) Can anyone...
  6. Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard?

Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard?: Has anyone managed to port Apple Keyboard Layout to windows 10 for apple magic keyboard? submitted by /u/exilen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hurx1v/has_anyone_managed_to_port_apple_keyboard_layout/
  7. Apple Keyboard for Windows 10

Apple Keyboard for Windows 10: I have Magic Keyboard 2 and want to use it on my win10 machine. FN keys doesn't working. I have tried magic utilities and trial is finished and don't want to pay it. What should I do for enable FN keys? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...
  8. Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10

Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10: I just installed windows 10 on my Mac and its "working" ok but do I need a wired windows keyboard and mouse, can I use my Apple devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-keyboard-mouse-to-use-windows10/2323d9a9-15c1-4da8-9fc6-1d9aee2b8ba5
  9. Apple keyboard quit working

Apple keyboard quit working: Out of nowhere my Apple keyboard (A1243) stopped working on Windows 10 - 64bit Home. I tried the keyboard on an old iMac & it works just fine. Device manage recognizes the keyboard & located a driver but gave it a Code 1, "The driver isn't configured properly" error. We...
  10. Getting "special" keys on Apple Bluetooth Keyboard to work with Win 10

Getting "special" keys on Apple Bluetooth Keyboard to work with Win 10: I have Windows 10 (upgraded from Win 7.1) installed on an iMac on a Bootcamp partition. When I was running Windows 7.1, all the function keys (to control brightness, volume, music playing) worked perfectly. Now under Windows 10 none of them work. And yes, I did go into the...