Windows 10: Delete Laptop SSD completely because of return?

Discus and support Delete Laptop SSD completely because of return? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, yesterday I ordered a laptop via NBB, but I am not satisfied at all. So I would like to return it again. The laptop came without operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gear3, Jun 7, 2020.

1. gear3 Win User

Delete Laptop SSD completely because of return?

Hey,

yesterday I ordered a laptop via NBB, but I am not satisfied at all. So I would like to return it again. The laptop came without operating system. My question now would be, how can I delete the SSD completely (with Windows 10), so that it returns to the factory settings (without operating system).

TIA

:)

gear3, Jun 7, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Delete Laptop SSD completely because of return? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 7, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Delete Laptop SSD completely because of return? - Similar Threads - Delete Laptop SSD

2. How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store: Hello,I recently purchased a Windows 11 laptop but I have to return it for various reasons. What is the best way to remove everything from the laptop before returning it to the store ?I removed/uninstalled all the applications that I installed .Cleared the Google Chrome and...
  3. How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store: Hello,I recently purchased a Windows 11 laptop but I have to return it for various reasons. What is the best way to remove everything from the laptop before returning it to the store ?I removed/uninstalled all the applications that I installed .Cleared the Google Chrome and...
  4. URGENT!! Need to return registry ONE FOLDER because it was accidently deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT!! Need to return registry ONE FOLDER because it was accidently deleted: Hello,My second user profile on my PC was corrupted so I fixed that by going to registry path "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList"Like from the last 2 folders that have long name there was another one below that and I deleted...
  5. URGENT!! Need to return registry ONE FOLDER because it was accidently deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT!! Need to return registry ONE FOLDER because it was accidently deleted: Hello,My second user profile on my PC was corrupted so I fixed that by going to registry path "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList"Like from the last 2 folders that have long name there was another one below that and I deleted...
  6. URGENT!! Need to return registry ONE FOLDER because it was accidently deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Returning Deleted Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Returning Deleted Folder: Hi I have a folder which despite everything I have tried bar registry which I have no intention of even touching keeps returning after attempted deletion The folder is called Phone and inside is a folder named 1 then within this there are numerous others how can I delete...
  8. Deleting Win10 to return laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Win10 to return laptop: Hello! I recently got a laptop that came with FreeDos and now I need to return it because of a faulty screen. Since I only noticed it after installing Win10 on it, I'm now trying to uninstall it/do factory reset(?) I followed a tutorial to get to the Windows setup where you...
  9. Deleted File Keeps Returning

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted File Keeps Returning: I'm on a Windows 7 desktop at the moment, working with an external USB drive connected to my Windows 10 laptop. I have it shared via the network. Every time I delete the file, it seems to delete, but as soon as I refresh the Windows Explorer window it returns. I also tried...
  10. "The operation returned because timeout expired"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "The operation returned because timeout expired": [ATTACH] Most programs except snipping tool and chrome don't work. Even the Start Menu and Task Manager don't work. They give the same message every time. The message appears a long time after I click them. I'm on build 1709 trying to upgrade to 1809. Note that this is a...