Windows 10: Delete leftover custom cursor

Discus and support Delete leftover custom cursor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have installed a custom cursor and I wanted to delete it and to do it I have gone to this windows path: C:\Windows\Cursorsand from here I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rohan Arya, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Delete leftover custom cursor

Hello, I have installed a custom cursor and I wanted to delete it and to do it I have gone to this windows path: C:\Windows\Cursorsand from here I have deleted its file and gone to check in mouse cursor to check whether it's still there or not, but it was still there. Please help.

:)

Rohan Arya, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Cesare Win User

Custom Cursors

Please keep all the rainbow color looping as they are. It is now perfect. The black border is the best color to use as the outline. It brings a good contrast, making sure that all the colors appears well.

Delete leftover custom cursor [​IMG]

Delete leftover custom cursor [​IMG]

As a reminder, please keep in mind that this cursor set must be suitable for Windows 10 - 19H1 or above, so you must include all the 17 cursor roles in the same set.

As for the animation steps and the number of colors used, make sure that all the 17 cursor roles have all the same colors in the same order and the same animation steps playing the animation at the same speed. Good luck Hopachi and thank you for making this cursor set on my behalf.

Cesare, Nov 26, 2022
  3. i486 Win User
    Custom Cursors

They are as Hopachi named them so I left them alone. Either way it's easy to pick the correct one when I browse for them in mouse settings.

Explain step-by-step how you attempted to apply them?

4. Arnie Est Win User

Delete leftover custom cursor

Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Delete leftover custom cursor

1. Delete leftover custom cursor - Similar Threads - Delete leftover custom

2. Delete leftover custom cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete leftover custom cursor: Hello, I have installed a custom cursor and I wanted to delete it and to do it I have gone to this windows path: C:\Windows\Cursorsand from here I have deleted its file and gone to check in mouse cursor to check whether it's still there or not, but it was still there. Please...
  3. Customize Command Prompt Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customize Command Prompt Cursor: Greetings,I would like to customize the command prompt cursor, so that it is a vertical bar during insert mode, and an underscore during overstrike mode. Is this possible?Thanks,Shane....
  4. Customize Command Prompt Cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customize Command Prompt Cursor: Greetings,I would like to customize the command prompt cursor, so that it is a vertical bar during insert mode, and an underscore during overstrike mode. Is this possible?Thanks,Shane....
  5. Deleted local users storage data leftovers.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted local users storage data leftovers.: Does removing a local user account from settings or control panel delete the user's profile info, settings info and other useless files permanently? Do I need to do anything more to get rid of those files?...
  6. custom cursor animation NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    custom cursor animation NOT WORKING: Problem described in detail in this post. TLDR; For last few large updates windows 10 is handling the .ani files for cursors differently resulting in frozen animation. Best possible solution found in this post. TLDR; only way to fix this is to use a static version which I am...
  7. Cursor Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Customization: I downloaded a custom cursor pack and have the folder of these in my download folder. Whenever I restart my laptop, however, the cursor resets to the default options. When I open the cursor dialogue box, it still has my custom cursors and selecting ok puts them back on. Is...
  8. custom cursors regularly reset

custom cursors regularly reset: I use my own cursors, but Windows keeps resetting them to default every time I log in. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the login screen or something, but it's getting really annoying. 47060
  9. Custom Cursors

Custom Cursors: [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Information Thread related to self-made / custom cursors (mouse pointers). Following @Cliff S hint on moving my cursor thread from EightForums. New cursors may follow. Newer cursor...
  10. Cannot delete this malware leftover

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot delete this malware leftover: So my dad was using the pc and installed malware by mistake. I ran malwarebyes and removed the malware but every time he signs into his account on startup this error pops up. I tried to find it's folder but couldn't see it so how can I remove it please? 30658