Windows 10: Delete Linux? How does that work?

Discus and support Delete Linux? How does that work? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop with Linux Mint. The operating system I now delete, but I have not even the slightest idea of it. Does anyone know how to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ofsdraks, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Ofsdraks Win User

Delete Linux? How does that work?

I have a laptop with Linux Mint. The operating system I now delete, but I have not even the slightest idea of it. Does anyone know how to do that? Because I want to boot and install Win10 afterwards.

Thanks for all helpful answers

:)

Ofsdraks, Jun 6, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Delete Linux? How does that work?

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Delete Linux? How does that work?

1. Delete Linux? How does that work? - Similar Threads - Delete Linux does

2. Win 10 delete my linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 delete my linux: You stupid ****!! From NOW ON I will never ever pay for your filthy products.. You made windows remove boot partitions from linux.. **** Ill kill Bill Gates if I see that old retard.. I reinstalled linux on my harddrive allready like 10 **** times.. **** OFF retards!! Your...
  3. Win 10 delete my linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 delete my linux: You stupid ****!! From NOW ON I will never ever pay for your filthy products.. You made windows remove boot partitions from linux.. **** Ill kill Bill Gates if I see that old retard.. I reinstalled linux on my harddrive allready like 10 **** times.. **** OFF retards!! Your...
  4. how to delete linux and download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to delete linux and download windows 10: my laptop is a windows and i have installed linux too it and i would like to delete Linux and install windows again i have the key for windows but i do not know what too do i have tried searching but noting suit the scenario...
  5. Deleting Linux partition with GPT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Linux partition with GPT: How are the steps different for deleting a Linux partition if my windows is GPT? Can I simply delete the Linux partition and activate secure boot without problems? Could I then turn on fast startup? submitted by /u/RealisticInterest6 [link] [comments]...
  6. Delete Linux Partition (and GRUB)

Delete Linux Partition (and GRUB): I have a single disk laptop which I installed KDE Neon on. Now I want to remove it. Will I be able to simply download AOMEI tool and delete the Linux partition and use the built in fixmbr option? Every tutorial on yt has comments saying command lines are unreliable and I’m...
  7. Controller doesn't work on windows, but does on Linux

Controller doesn't work on windows, but does on Linux: Some time ago i bought a fake Wii U pro controller. I used it on a raspberry pi running debian and it worked fine. But when i tried to use it on Windows it didnt work. Normally wii u pro controllers should connect , and then you can use a program to remap it to a xbox...
  8. How does this work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How does this work: I discovered this construct created by dropbox --- it seems that the symlinks are pointing to itself --- How does this work?? 1/08/2019 17:34 <DIR> configs 12/20/2019 21:02 <DIR> docs 12/20/2019 21:02 <DIR> flash 12/20/2019 21:02...
  9. Delete and PgUp Key does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete and PgUp Key does not work: Hi, I have laptop which I found recently the "del" and "PgUp" does not function. When I try the onscreen keyboard, it does work. Any hint for resolution? I am using Window 10 Pro. Pat...
  10. How to delete contents of a Linux formatted external disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete contents of a Linux formatted external disk?: I have this USB disk that is formatted using Linux system (I believe it is ext2 or ext3). It is used to save TV-recordings. I use Linux Reader to copy these recordings onto my Windows pc. Am looking for a portable tool, similar to Linux Reader, that can also delete the...