Windows 10: delete linux mate from USB

Discus and support delete linux mate from USB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; downloaded Linux Mate onto my USB using Image Burn. Now unable to save file into USB or delete Linux file from USB using "reformat". Whats the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by robinhood63, Dec 6, 2018.

1. delete linux mate from USB

downloaded Linux Mate onto my USB using Image Burn.

Now unable to save file into USB or delete Linux file from USB using "reformat". Whats the solution???

:)

robinhood63, Dec 6, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Dec 6, 2018
  4. spapakons Win User

delete linux mate from USB

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

delete linux mate from USB [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

delete linux mate from USB

1. delete linux mate from USB - Similar Threads - delete linux mate

2. Boot Linux Mint from USB on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Linux Mint from USB on Windows 11: I have a new Dell computer running windows 11 Pro. On occasion I like to run Linux Mint off a usb drive. When I restart and attempt to boot from the usb drive the option is not available. I have the option of booting from a local drive or a couple NIC options. I had no...
  3. Boot Linux Mint from USB on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Linux Mint from USB on Windows 11: I have a new Dell computer running windows 11 Pro. On occasion I like to run Linux Mint off a usb drive. When I restart and attempt to boot from the usb drive the option is not available. I have the option of booting from a local drive or a couple NIC options. I had no...
  4. Huawei Mate 40 Pro Amazon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huawei Mate 40 Pro Amazon: Delivered Package Huawei Mate 40 Pro Amazon Receive Email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-mate-40-pro-amazon/2b7eb3e6-8730-45df-b968-5b795d63c405
  5. From Linux To Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From Linux To Windows: Im trying to change a linux operating using a 64-bit machine. using a 32-bit architecturesystem . To Windows 10 operating system.I went to download the Media Creation Tool but { pasted from page site}You’ve been routed to this page because the operating system you’re using...
  6. Deleting Linux partition with GPT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Linux partition with GPT: How are the steps different for deleting a Linux partition if my windows is GPT? Can I simply delete the Linux partition and activate secure boot without problems? Could I then turn on fast startup? submitted by /u/RealisticInterest6 [link] [comments]...
  7. Delete Linux Partition (and GRUB)

Delete Linux Partition (and GRUB): I have a single disk laptop which I installed KDE Neon on. Now I want to remove it. Will I be able to simply download AOMEI tool and delete the Linux partition and use the built in fixmbr option? Every tutorial on yt has comments saying command lines are unreliable and I’m...
  8. booting linux from USB

in Windows 10 Customization
    booting linux from USB: Hey guys, i have the surface laptop 2, and i have been trying to boot linux from the USB but nothing works. i used Rufus and format the usb FAT32. i tried to boot on my other laptop Acer and it worked fine. should i turn off the security boot and TMP ? i tried to change the...
  9. Menu hud like Ubuntu Mate?

Menu hud like Ubuntu Mate?: Hi there, I’m considering moving back to Windows full time for many reasons, but one thing I would love to see implemented is an app menu hud similar to that on Ubuntu Mate and Unity. Not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to have. submitted by /u/csgraves [link]...
  10. Windows HOST, attach Linux external USB to Linux VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows HOST, attach Linux external USB to Linux VM: Hi there I usually run a LINUX HOST for testing Windows VM's - but I need to test some new releases of various Linux distros so I've created some VM's --easy enough and running them on a Windows Host. However I can't attach a USB drive with a Linux file system (XFS) to...