Windows 10: delete microsoft acc

Discus and support delete microsoft acc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i use my acc to repair laptop, how i delete my acc from it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Koko1980, May 29, 2019.

1. Koko1980 Win User

delete microsoft acc

i use my acc to repair laptop, how i delete my acc from it?

:)

Koko1980, May 29, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 29, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, May 29, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

delete microsoft acc

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 29, 2019
Thema:

delete microsoft acc

1. delete microsoft acc - Similar Threads - delete microsoft acc

2. Unable to log into my microsoft acc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into my microsoft acc: When ever I try to log into my microsoft acc it says incorrect password even after a password reset. If I do another password reset and enter the password I used last time it says use a different password so I know i am not messing up my password, also it seems like its...
  3. Unable to log into my microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into my microsoft acc: When ever I try to log into my microsoft acc it says incorrect password even after a password reset. If I do another password reset and enter the password I used last time it says use a different password so I know i am not messing up my password, also it seems like its...
  4. Unable to log into my microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Acces

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acces: Numai Copii stiam caci Procesoarele Intel se produc in conditii mai curate ca Orisiunde dar ca si Voi nu aveam acces la multe Informatii doar cum am vazut treptat sa ne rugam sa nu le mai permita accesul in Multe Zone din Bucuresti si peste tot prin Tara pentru ca deci...
  6. Delete acc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete acc: Hello, im sing in with my acc to my friends pc and i don't now how to delete that acc from his computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-acc/191910e1-1bd6-405f-9bf5-668b06c5c8bb
  7. Dolby acces Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby acces Microsoft store: Hi all, I have bought Dolby atmos for headphones in the Microsoft store in January, but after a windows reinstall Dolby asks me to buy atmos again. how do I fix this? I already bought this product and dont want to pay for it twice...
  8. Help needed on new microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed on new microsoft acc: If im already logged into my pc with a microsoft account, but i want to log in with a new one from scratch, will i keep the windows 10 or will it be removed with the old account? submitted by /u/CritsForJesus [link] [comments]...
  9. Activation Microsoft Defender with administrator acces

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activation Microsoft Defender with administrator acces: I have a problem, becouse you have before problem with october update i disabled update for this and i ve i think accidentaly change something in Defender settings and i cannot have a real time protection pls help me what to do . I thank you very much for any ideas ....
  10. Quick acces - can't delete shortcut to deleted folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick acces - can't delete shortcut to deleted folder: I added a folder to quick access in explorer. But after I deleted that folder I am unable to delete the item in quick access? *sarc 39707