Windows 10: Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to

Discus and support Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had to fire an employee who set up his computer with his Microsoft account login. I now do not have access to his computer and need to issue it to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Daemonstalker, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to

I had to fire an employee who set up his computer with his Microsoft account login. I now do not have access to his computer and need to issue it to another employee but can't clear his password. How can I do that?

:)

Daemonstalker, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to

1. Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to - Similar Threads - Delete Microsoft account

2. you don't have currently access to this folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    you don't have currently access to this folder: I can not get access to any external USB connected drive. I have tried all options and scanned youtube etc to change access rights nothing works....
  3. Error: You don't have access to usb drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error: You don't have access to usb drive.: when i click on my external usb storage device the computer replies that i don't have access to it. I can't even look at the folders that are in it. This ocures on all usb ports and all usb storage devices i have. (i tried all). But they strangely all work normally on...
  4. Downloads - You don't currently have permission to access this folder

Downloads - You don't currently have permission to access this folder: Please help me to solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-you-dont-currently-have-permission-to/2984c174-6f5d-432a-9b7c-e0ce3795fd4a"
  5. Don't have access to admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't have access to admin account.: I recently got a new computer from a friend of mine at school (it runs windows 10). I was able to login to his account but i cannot wipe or add accounts because his fathers account is admin. I have tried to add the built in admin through the command screen but it gives me an...
  6. Don't have access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have access: I try and open a program but it says I have no access. I have gone on both drives and changed the security so everyone has full access, but once it comes to the program I want to run, an error saying it was denied comes up. No idea what is wrong. This is for a video game, and...
  7. Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....

in Browsers and Email
    Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....: While searching the web for a number of things using Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Avast SafeZone I came across: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.baskinrobbins.com/" on this server. Reference #18.a6921602.1473777976.6a63591 and Access...
  8. Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.

Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.: ERROR MESSAGEAccess Denied You don't have permission to access "Steam Community :: Error" on this server.Reference #18.b1f31502.1439008845.47ab9a03 Hello there, I use steam. So basically what's happening is that sometimes, randomly I get this error message because of...
  9. Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.: Only have this error message on one website so far, but I was able to visit it a few days ago with no problems. Not sure why anything has changed, can someone please help? 64602
  10. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"....

in Windows 10 Support
    "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"....: "You don't currently have permission to access this folder".... I had this problem before and solved it by right clicking the affected folder , choosing the security tab and so acquiring total control. But this time is going on with J:\ drive that is my smartphone´s SD...