Windows 10: Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to

Discus and support Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had to fire an employee who set up his computer with his Microsoft account login. I now do not have access to his computer and need to issue it to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Daemonstalker, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to

I had to fire an employee who set up his computer with his Microsoft account login. I now do not have access to his computer and need to issue it to another employee but can't clear his password. How can I do that?

:)

Daemonstalker, Aug 4, 2019
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

iamollie, Sep 29, 2019
  3. modder Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to :(

Zakin, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to

1. Delete Microsoft account from computer that you don't have access to - Similar Threads - Delete Microsoft account

2. Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.: HiI would like to delete a Microsoft account I no longer have access to. I would like to free up the email address attached to it. Could you please guide me through the process...
  3. Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting a Microsoft Account you no longer have access to.: HiI would like to delete a Microsoft account I no longer have access to. I would like to free up the email address attached to it. Could you please guide me through the process...
  4. you don't currently have access this folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    you don't currently have access this folder: How to Fix You Don't Currently Have Permission to Access This Folder Issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-dont-currently-have-access-this-folder/953ab848-5c2b-4e87-bc07-cbfa220c5cf7
  5. you don't currently have access this folder

you don't currently have access this folder: How to Fix You Don't Currently Have Permission to Access This Folder Issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-dont-currently-have-access-this-folder/953ab848-5c2b-4e87-bc07-cbfa220c5cf7
  6. "You don't have permission to access...." error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You don't have permission to access...." error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  7. You have lost access to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You have lost access to your Microsoft account: I shown this message and can't access it"You've lost access to your emailThe inbox you've been using is no longer available. This can occur when your account is owned by an organization, or when someone else confirms ownership of the email address.You haven't lost access to...
  8. You have lost access to your Microsoft account

You have lost access to your Microsoft account: I shown this message and can't access it"You've lost access to your emailThe inbox you've been using is no longer available. This can occur when your account is owned by an organization, or when someone else confirms ownership of the email address.You haven't lost access to...
  9. You have lost access to your Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Don't have access to admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't have access to admin account.: I recently got a new computer from a friend of mine at school (it runs windows 10). I was able to login to his account but i cannot wipe or add accounts because his fathers account is admin. I have tried to add the built in admin through the command screen but it gives me an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i remove a ms office account i dont have access to