Windows 10: Delete Microsoft Teams org

Discus and support Delete Microsoft Teams org in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I know this is the wrong place, however, after 45 minutes of contact with a Microsoft Support agent, I was forced to post my request here: I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by corn@, Mar 23, 2020.

1. corn@ Win User

Delete Microsoft Teams org

I know this is the wrong place, however, after 45 minutes of contact with a Microsoft Support agent, I was forced to post my request here:

I want to delete my Microsoft "Teams free organization".

I have done everything according to the instructions here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...nization-2c28cfcf-3fbf-497c-938f-8815a8f6a6b9

I had zero questions, I only needed action. I needed to get the following done: "Ask the support agent to delete the Teams subscription. This will in turn delete the Teams free org."

She was unwilling. She wasn't even willing to forward the request, I will finally do what she asked me to...

• "As mentioned there contact the admin right ? and As I told you or that quote , that is possible if you have subscription for business"
    • "which you dont have "
    • "The Community is knowledgeable with it"
    • "Just choose the nearest category"
    • "next step is to wait for the response with the community"

If there is anybody out there who is able to actually help, that would really be amazing. :

:)

corn@, Mar 23, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release

Source: Microsoft to reportedly re-org Windows team after RS5 release | On MSFT

swarfega, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release

Source: Microsoft to reportedly re-org Windows team after RS5 release | On MSFT

Brink, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Delete Microsoft Teams org

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Delete Microsoft Teams org

1. Delete Microsoft Teams org - Similar Threads - Delete Microsoft Teams

2. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  3. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  4. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  5. Teams files File explorer icon cannot be deleted after Teams team deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teams files File explorer icon cannot be deleted after Teams team deleted.: Hello there!Background: I have created a Teams team and started using its Files function. To make it easier to reach it and transfer files, I have made it appear in File explorer by clicking Sync in the teams interface.After a while, I have decided to delete the...
  6. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  7. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  8. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...
  9. Who feature in Teames (Your org)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who feature in Teames (Your org): How often do Teames update information from Active Directory, if I make user changes, such as department, phone number, image etc.? Is there an easy way for me to force an update so that information gets updated faster when I make changes to AD (Active Directory)?...
  10. Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release: In his weekly “Sams Report” this week, Microsoft watcher Brad Sams reports that he’s hearing that the Windows team will go through a bit of a re-org after the latest version of Windows 10, known as Redstone 5 or the October 2018 Windows 10 Update, goes final. Microsoft...