Windows 10: delete multiple duplicate photos in chosen drive

Discus and support delete multiple duplicate photos in chosen drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when I used to try to delete duplicate photos it would only keep adding them instead, how can I delete all duplicate photos?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KeithBorns, May 5, 2020.

1. delete multiple duplicate photos in chosen drive

when I used to try to delete duplicate photos it would only keep adding them instead, how can I delete all duplicate photos?

:)

KeithBorns, May 5, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

identify duplicate photos

To remove the duplicates:

1. Right-click on a duplicate photo.
    2. A context menu will open
    3. Click on Delete.
    4. The file will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

BulldogXX, May 5, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 5, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

delete multiple duplicate photos in chosen drive

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Deleting photos from Microsoft Photos will delete the files from the original location. However, Microsoft Photos will only display the photos from the folders that are added to Photos application. You can remove the folders from Microsoft Photos that
    you don’t want. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Photos app.
    2. Click on the Ellipsis on the top right corner of the window and click on
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, remove the folder that has duplicate photos by clicking on
      X.

To remove the duplicate photos from the computer, please navigate to the location where the photos are saved and then you can delete the photos are duplicate.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 5, 2020
Thema:

delete multiple duplicate photos in chosen drive

1. delete multiple duplicate photos in chosen drive - Similar Threads - delete multiple duplicate

2. wallpaper keeps duplicating itself in the recent chosen photos section.

in Windows 10 Customization
    wallpaper keeps duplicating itself in the recent chosen photos section.: wallpaper keeps duplicating itself in the recent chosen photos section. more perplexing is when I connect the laptop to a monitor. a photo that I have deleted completely from HDD keeps showing up and duplicates itself in the same manner. I disabled theme sync. I deleted the...
  3. how to delete duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete duplicate photos: Hello, I have many hundreds of photos that keep duplicating. How can I remove them without having to click each photo to delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-duplicate-photos/e3261e8d-88a6-4341-9436-3c38c93d7d2d
  4. how to delete duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete duplicate photos: Hello, I have many hundreds of photos that keep duplicating. How can I remove them without having to click each photo to delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-duplicate-photos/e3261e8d-88a6-4341-9436-3c38c93d7d2d
  5. Delete multiple duplicate folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete multiple duplicate folders: I dont know where to post this question, but maybe there is a windows trick that would help me with my problem: So I downloaded 3 modpacks and added all in a mods folder, and it summed 3250 mods and assets files, but I see that many of those files are repeated. How do I...
  6. PHOTOS DUPLICATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PHOTOS DUPLICATION: Ever since I updated my laptop for the latest versions of Microsoft Photo app and other Microsoft apps.It appears that my photos keep duplicating several times over. When I connect my iPhone it automatically imports all the photos to Microsoft photos. Previously, the screen...
  7. Deleting duplicate photos in Windows Photos

Deleting duplicate photos in Windows Photos: Windows Photos shows all photos, including duplicates on the computer. When you select a photo to delete, it indicates this also deletes all exactduplicates of photo, does this include every copy, including original?...
  8. Delete a duplicate Drive D partition

Delete a duplicate Drive D partition: How do I delete a duplicate Drive D partition. In file explorer, two Drive D folders appear. One has a down arrow on the drive D icon. Ther other has a music note icon next to the Drive D. Opening either one displays the same content. DIsk manager shows only on drive D....
  9. multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone

multiple duplicate photos and also blank photos on my phone: Whenever I go on WhatsApp Album on my windows phone I see multiples of the same photos and some blank squares which should be photos, however when I try to open them I get a message saying (file cant be opened because it is missing or corrupt) just one or two will open,...
  10. Duplicate photos

Duplicate photos: I want to delete photos from the timeline on my Microsoft Photos but save then in the File Explorer. Please tell me if it is possible to detect duplicate photos so that I won’t download them again ?...