Windows 10: delete multiple login id on my computer

Discus and support delete multiple login id on my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 home installed on my computer. I currently have 3 Log in id on the computer and I want to get rid of log in id requirement to get... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ore Binuyo, May 13, 2020.

1. delete multiple login id on my computer

I have a Windows 10 home installed on my computer. I currently have 3 Log in id on the computer and I want to get rid of log in id requirement to get on the computer. How do I get rid of Log in requirement to use my computer?

:)

Ore Binuyo, May 13, 2020

2. login id's/remembering computer

Every time I select a site from my favorites list I have to keep entering my login id even when I have checked the box for the computer to remember the id. What do I have to turn on or off to get the computer to remember the login id's

SandyArmbruster, May 13, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 13, 2020
  4. SP1969 Win User

delete multiple login id on my computer

Deleting multiple documents

That is simply more steps. What I want is for it to automatically select the next document in the list... so all I have to do is keep hitting delete. I know how to highlight sections or multiple documents... But I shouldn't have to select multiple at
    a time. As it is now, I have to physically select the next document in the list then hit delete.

For example, in Outlook, I can run down my list of emails for the day and just hit delete. Fast and simple.

I was once able to do that in Explorer.

SP1969, May 13, 2020
Thema:

delete multiple login id on my computer

1. delete multiple login id on my computer - Similar Threads - delete multiple login

2. Computer ID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer ID.: My Computer is need to be fixed as its battery died but I have to give my user ID and password but I forgot then is there anyway to find them outside of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-id/ea922e23-781c-43ad-8477-374b722cf7de
  3. Computer ID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer ID.: My Computer is need to be fixed as its battery died but I have to give my user ID and password but I forgot then is there anyway to find them outside of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-id/ea922e23-781c-43ad-8477-374b722cf7de
  4. Enforce multiple login types on login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enforce multiple login types on login: I'm doing a little research here and I'm trying to confirm an idea that I have and I'm not sure if it's even possible. I want to purchase a surface go to carry with me and I want to be able to remote back into my home devices when I'm on the go if necessary. If it's ever...
  5. Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD: Hi, I’ve been having random blue screens recently, and each time the error message has been different from the last. Today, I was using my computer just fine on Zoom, when I got another Blue Screen. When the computer restarted, it got into another blue screen and this...
  6. Windows login ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows login ID: I was recently locked out of my computer. My login ID looked like an email address. This was just an ID not an active email account. I have tried several times to reset the password and PIN but security would not let me. I filled out the form and was assigned a case number. I...
  7. If I delete a login from my computer will I lose my files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    If I delete a login from my computer will I lose my files?: I have 2 Microsoft logins on my computer if I delete one of them will I lose all of my files? What files will I lose, and will I lose some of my programs? Please respond back to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. BSOD Multiple Event ID's

BSOD Multiple Event ID's: No idea why it is happening, I included all necessary files to my knowledge, please help. Crashes very frequently. Please let me know if any more information is needed. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnM0r4-pnYFNiHdq8Sdw92zGU_tX?e=hGS704...
  9. Login to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login to my computer: The past days when I tried to login to my computer, I had to enter a pin. This was the first time for such a request. When I restart the computer, then I can login in with my microsoft account and password. How can I remove the need to enter a login pin AND login by using...
  10. Multiple problems with my computer

Multiple problems with my computer: Yesterday I was trying to turn off my computer, but at the moment i clicked on the "Start" icon it didn't respond. I clicked the "Start" buttom on the keyboard and also didn't do anything at all. Another problem is that the options in the taskbar (volume, battery and...