Windows 10: Delete my account now instead of in 60 days

Discus and support Delete my account now instead of in 60 days in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, How is it possible to have my Microsoft account deleted now instead of in 60 days? Robert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertDaoust1, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Delete my account now instead of in 60 days

Hi,

How is it possible to have my Microsoft account deleted now instead of in 60 days?

Robert

:)

RobertDaoust1, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Deleting a default MS account

Hi Yvonne,

You would need to have the account details of the Microsoft account for you to be able to delete it. There are three processes for you to completely delete a Microsoft Account.

Step 1: Create a local account on your Windows 10 computer.

• Press the Windows key +R.
    • Type netplwiz in the Open: field and click
      OK
    • Click Add.
    • Select Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).
    • Click Local account.
    • Enter a username and a password.
    • Click Next and then Finish.
    • Sign out of the Microsoft account you want to delete and sign in with the local account you just created.

Step 2: Remove a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 computer.

• Click the Start button and select Settings.
    • Select Accounts and then scroll down and select the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
    • Click Remove and then Yes. The account has now been removed from your computer.

Step 3: Completely delete the Microsoft account.

• Open your web browser.
    • Navigate to the close Microsoft account page.
    • In the Email or phone field, type the Microsoft account username.
    • In the Password field, enter the password.
    • Click Sign in.
    • Enter the last four digits of the phone number associated or linked to the Microsoft account you want to delete and the click
      Send code.
    • Enter the code received via text message on the phone number associated to the account.
    • Click Submit and select No thanks.
    • Select Next after reading the suggestions from Microsoft and tick the
      checkboxes beside each section as you read through them.
    • Click the drop-down arrow beside Select a reason and choose a reason for closing the account.
    • Click Mark account for closure and then Done.

The account will remain in limbo for 60 days in case you change your mind about the deletion. After 60 days, it will permanently deleted.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Delete my account now instead of in 60 days

Getting around 60 day account deletion?

When I originally made my Microsoft account, I used an email (let's say *** Email address is removed for privacy ***). Since then I've changed my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Now... when I sign in to Windows it's with the account associated with *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I want to change the pimary email associated
    with the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I don't want to make a new account and worry about linking everything and re-configuring all my settings.

Here's the issue. At some point I created another Microsoft account using *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I don't use this account for anything. I cannot switch the aaa@gmail account to use bbb@gmail because they are two separate accounts. I've tried deleting the bbb@gmail
    account and then adding bbb@gmail as an email on the aaa@gmail account however account deletions take 60 days and it won't let me do this until then. Is there any way around this?

radicchio_777, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Delete my account now instead of in 60 days

1. Delete my account now instead of in 60 days - Similar Threads - Delete account instead

2. Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days: i removed my email from Outlook App and now i am unable to add it back in. I've tried going to work/school to add the account in and no success. i also tried adding it in the Outlook App by going to File/add new account and it does not work. Any suggestions please?...
  3. Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days: i removed my email from Outlook App and now i am unable to add it back in. I've tried going to work/school to add the account in and no success. i also tried adding it in the Outlook App by going to File/add new account and it does not work. Any suggestions please?...
  4. Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?: Recently i wanted to restart to play a game i had in the old account, but my account was closed and i don't remember asking for the closure of it. So is there a way to reopen it or get my old data back? Or at least get what i bought back?...
  6. My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?

My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?: Recently i wanted to restart to play a game i had in the old account, but my account was closed and i don't remember asking for the closure of it. So is there a way to reopen it or get my old data back? Or at least get what i bought back?...
  7. My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Desktops not communicated with domain controller more the 60 days

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktops not communicated with domain controller more the 60 days: Hi, Due this lockdown, Most of our desktop not communicated with our domain controller more than 2 months, Is it make any issues, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktops-not-communicated-with-domain-controller/adfd2cc9-606c-4e9f-bc27-0de3865b97ad
  9. How can I prevent onenote 2016 from deleting files after 60 days?

How can I prevent onenote 2016 from deleting files after 60 days?: I've been using OneNote 2016 for a while with cloud syncing turned off. Lately I've received a message from OneNote saying it will delete files more than 60 days old, which is something I do not wish to happen. I checked through everything in the File > Options section, but...
  10. What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What happen if I log in with local account instead of microsoft account and then delete my...: I use a microsoft account from years ago now I switch it to a local account and I decide to remove my previous microsoft account. Now I just want to know what will happen if I do so. I mean to say if there will be any harmful effect done if I do or how much app or software or...