Windows 10: Delete my Outlook account?

Discus and support Delete my Outlook account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. Should I just delete my Outlook? I use a different type of mail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CD1295, May 1, 2020.

1. CD1295 Win User

Delete my Outlook account?

I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. Should I just delete my Outlook? I use a different type of mail.

:)

CD1295, May 1, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 1, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Delete my Outlook account? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 1, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

Deleted Outlook account please help

Need a little clarification, did you delete his outlook account by choosing to delete his Microsoft account or did you just delete the account from outlook.com?

If you deleted the MS account this is how to reactivate it:

To reopen your Microsoft account, follow these steps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account email address and password.
    • You'll be asked to receive and enter a security code so that we know we're reopening the account for you and only you.
    If you deleted the outlook email via outlook.com have you tried recreating it via outlook.com? However I suspect that even if you can all the emails within will no longer be there.

You could try the suggestion on this page https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-restore-a-removed-outlook-account but I don't know
    whether it will restore the webmail version.

Time Lady, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Delete my Outlook account? - Similar Threads - Delete Outlook account

2. my account microsoft is corrupted, How fix and delete outlook email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account microsoft is corrupted, How fix and delete outlook email account?: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The link on my account Microsoft in upper left shows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which I have used for 10 years on my account Microsoft. But it links to an outlook email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. my account microsoft is corrupted, How fix and delete outlook email account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account microsoft is corrupted, How fix and delete outlook email account?: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The link on my account Microsoft in upper left shows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which I have used for 10 years on my account Microsoft. But it links to an outlook email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. deleted outlook account that is still a user in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted outlook account that is still a user in windows: hello. a few years ago, i deleted my outlook account to migrate to another one. but that deleted account is still my main account used as an user in my windows pc. how do i change the account, or how do i create a new user with shared layout, documents and settings?thanks for...
  5. deleted outlook account that is still a user in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleted outlook account that is still a user in windows: hello. a few years ago, i deleted my outlook account to migrate to another one. but that deleted account is still my main account used as an user in my windows pc. how do i change the account, or how do i create a new user with shared layout, documents and settings?thanks for...
  6. How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?: Hi, I have used a MS account on my laptop, and now everytime I turn it on it shows that I need to go to Settings because a work or school account has a problem. It turns out that this may be because the account is registered with an Outlook email which was the official email...
  7. Is it okay to delete may Outlook Mail Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to delete may Outlook Mail Account?: Earlier this week. I put in my pin to fix my outdated account and all, and I ended up with an Outlook Mail Account. I don't need it because I use different mail. Is it okay if I delete it?...
  8. My Outlook Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook Account: My server acount for Outlooks SMTP is comcast.net, My user name is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, My password is no longer Identified! can you assist me in re-estblishing a password for the outlook account?...
  9. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  10. delete outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete outlook account: Hello on 03/31/19 I tried permanently deleteing my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** however I received calls from friends that said the email is still active . I tried logging in to retry the account delete however it was giving me password issues. this...