Windows 10: Delete non-deleting file?

Discus and support Delete non-deleting file? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I want to delete this file but then this error occurs Nicht zulöschende Datei löschen? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ghost1809, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Ghost1809 Win User

Delete non-deleting file?

Delete non-deleting file? 0_big.png

I want to delete this file but then this error occurs

:)

Ghost1809, Jun 5, 2020
  2. trodas Win User

Macromedia Flash registry keys non deletable?

Hello, friends.
    On friend machine I made the mistake of installing the Adobe Macromedia Flash, instead of just depacking the installer and copy over the relevant files in Firefox plugins. As result, there are several non-deletable (regeditor refuse to delete them, CCleaner did not delete them as well) registry entries:

Delete non-deleting file? 2ebv0d2_th.jpg

Both from Flash 9b and 10b versions as you can see in the image. Since regedit refuse the delete the keys AND CCleaner also refuse to delete them, I tried even the Registry Booster, yet this one did not even list them as error. If that is significant, I don't know. I just want them to "go away" and don't know how.
    Thinking about Windows PE boot, but not sure if that is safe and if that will allow well me to manipulate with registry... Is not there any other way? There is NOTHING from the flash files in Windows directory at all. All are removed/deleted. I stick with the
    flashplayer.xpt
    NPSWF32.dll
    NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe
    files extracted from the install and put in Firefox / Plugins, so I will not ever install that crap again. Never did on my machine and no problemo. But in case someone do, is there a known way to fix this? Using the Adobe utility to clean up is NOT the way to do...
    Also installing new version did not seems to fix a thing.

trodas, Jun 5, 2020
  3. macbeth Win User
    Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Delete non-deleting file?

question on how to permanently delete files?

Can some one tell me how to permanently delete files that i delete from the recycle bin.?

Achilles1600, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Delete non-deleting file?

1. Delete non-deleting file? - Similar Threads - Delete non deleting

2. Delete a "non existant" ibrary

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a "non existant" ibrary: My Exploer shows a library that has no content, in fact it does no longer exist on my HD. How can i delete that fake library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-non-existant-ibrary/3e6baf37-de21-411b-ac11-88ef340a19e3
  3. Delete a "non existant" ibrary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a "non existant" ibrary: My Exploer shows a library that has no content, in fact it does no longer exist on my HD. How can i delete that fake library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-non-existant-ibrary/3e6baf37-de21-411b-ac11-88ef340a19e3
  4. Delete a "non existant" ibrary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...

File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...: Can anyone tell me what Windows Windows 10 Enterprise was doing here?I tried to delete a large directory that contained an old backup of a project I'm working on. I kept getting "You must have administrator privilege" dialogs, which was odd, because the directory contained...
  6. File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer kept deleting... and deleting... and deleting...: Can anyone tell me what Windows Windows 10 Enterprise was doing here?I tried to delete a large directory that contained an old backup of a project I'm working on. I kept getting "You must have administrator privilege" dialogs, which was odd, because the directory contained...
  7. Deletion of deleted user's files.

Deletion of deleted user's files.: I'm deleting the files of an account that I have recently deleted off of my computer, and I'm worried that the files will not be on the other computer the account is on, I just want to make sure that the files I am deleting won't be deleted on the other computer. And sorry if...
  8. how to delete a corrupted, unreadable non-accessible file.

how to delete a corrupted, unreadable non-accessible file.: I cannot delete a corrupted, unreadable non-accessible file. I've tried Command Prompt and File Assassin with no luck. The file is on an external drive which has close to 900 GB of data on it. I do not have enough space on my hard drive to transfer the data so formatting...
  9. Unable to delete files or folders for non-system related files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete files or folders for non-system related files: I have had issues with windows taking folder and file permissions from me for random and non-windows items like ShareX. I've tried looking online for answers but none of them have really given me the ability to regain ownership and make alterations to these files/folders. I...
  10. Delete file that wont delete

Delete file that wont delete: I have already gone through all the forums and a large majority of searches. Here is what I have: I have a file on a users desktop that was incorrectly saved with additional information after the extension. The files name is similar to this "delete-file.jpg-username sr."...