Windows 10: delete organisation account

Discus and support delete organisation account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I recently left my place of employment and it appears that when I sign in to windows it says I cannot log out of this account. My work has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sharon Whiteoak, Aug 7, 2022.

1. delete organisation account

Hi everyone. I recently left my place of employment and it appears that when I sign in to windows it says I cannot log out of this account. My work has blocked my account and I cant access it. I have tried deleting it with a user account but dont have any success. Can anybody help?

:)

Sharon Whiteoak, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Samuria Win User

delete organisation account

[Solved] Delete "Ghost" Account?

It wont show a users folder until its been logged in

Note: When you want to delete a user account from your computer:

You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to delete a user account.

You will not be able to delete a user account that is currently signed in. You will need to sign out the user first.

Be sure to always have at least one enabled administrator account on the PC to avoid not being able to perform actions that require administrator rights.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

Press Windows key, click on Settings.

Click on Account, click on Family and other users.

Select the user you want to delete under Other users and click on Remove.

Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

OR

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select Command Prompt (Admin).

Type net user and hit Enter to list the user accounts on your device.

Type net user "User account " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Samuria, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

delete organisation account

1. delete organisation account - Similar Threads - delete organisation account

2. Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leave a microsoft family group if the organiser lost the account...: I was a kid a few years ago and my dad setup a microsoft family account. I asked him if he could disband that and he said he forgot the password to the microsoft account. I'd like to know how to leave the group in a kid account....
  3. delete organisation account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete organisation account: Hi everyone. I recently left my place of employment and it appears that when I sign in to windows it says I cannot log out of this account. My work has blocked my account and I cant access it. I have tried deleting it with a user account but dont have any success. Can anybody...
  4. delete organisation account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    delete organisation account: Hi everyone. I recently left my place of employment and it appears that when I sign in to windows it stays I cannot log out of this account. My work has blocked my account and I cant access it. I have tried deleting it with a user account but dont have any success. Can...
  5. Organisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organisation: How can i remove the organisation settings. This is a personal computer and it is stopping me from having full functionality. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organisation/6108ec2a-1ed3-4321-96b0-e26cd953dc74
  6. Organisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organisation: How can i remove the organisation settings. This is a personal computer and it is stopping me from having full functionality. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organisation/6108ec2a-1ed3-4321-96b0-e26cd953dc74
  7. Organisation

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Changing laptop setup from personal account to organisational account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing laptop setup from personal account to organisational account: Dear Community,I have a few laptops in one of our offices that have been setup for personal use. Mainly as they were Windows 10 Home computers. They have been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, so I want to change the setup to organisational use so the users sign in with their email...
  9. Unidentified organiser on a child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unidentified organiser on a child account: Somehow there's an unidentified organizer on my child's account. The organizer does not have an email or phone number to be recognized, how to remove it from my child's account? [ATTACH]...
  10. Organising Folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organising Folders: Im looking for an app that will enable me to create folders on the desktop that will show all the items that are in that folder(without opening the folder). I know there is something on the market, but forgot what its called. Image as Reference submitted by...