Windows 10: Delete other Windows versions?

Discus and support Delete other Windows versions? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello I would like to delete my previous windows versions. I don't have a windows.old folder and they are not on any harddisk because I formatted all... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Gamerkid17, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Delete other Windows versions?

Hello I would like to delete my previous windows versions. I don't have a windows.old folder and they are not on any harddisk because I formatted all harddisks but they are still displayed at boot time and for windows see picture also. It bugs me.

Delete other Windows versions? 0_big.png

:)

Gamerkid17, Jul 11, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 11, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 11, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Delete other Windows versions?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Delete other Windows versions?

1. Delete other Windows versions? - Similar Threads - Delete versions

2. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  3. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  4. I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?: Hi,I accindently deleted Run from windows, that opens the apps, document or picture that i typed,Is there a download link for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accindently-deleted-the-run-app-is-there-a/e6f77024-e26d-4548-9da6-c8267a3d0441
  5. I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?

I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?: Hi,I accindently deleted Run from windows, that opens the apps, document or picture that i typed,Is there a download link for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accindently-deleted-the-run-app-is-there-a/e6f77024-e26d-4548-9da6-c8267a3d0441
  6. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  7. Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site

Delete previous versions from Sharepoint Site: Hello,I found that every file in every sharepoint site in our tenant has multiple previous versions, up to 100 per file. Are there any way to delete all previous versions in bulk, except last three for whole site? Or just all previous versions?Thanks in advance...
  8. Hi. Can I safely delete utc timestamped files if I have another version without timestamp...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi. Can I safely delete utc timestamped files if I have another version without timestamp...: Hi. Can I safely delete utc timestamped files if I have another version without timestamp of the same file in the same folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-i-safely-delete-utc-timestamped-files-if-i/bb2622ab-765c-44db-80f6-91fec531e0c0
  9. Hi. Can I safely delete utc timestamped files if I have another version without timestamp...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Can I safely delete utc timestamped files if I have another version without timestamp...: Hi. Can I safely delete utc timestamped files if I have another version without timestamp of the same file in the same folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-i-safely-delete-utc-timestamped-files-if-i/bb2622ab-765c-44db-80f6-91fec531e0c0
  10. Hi. Can I safely delete utc timestamped files if I have another version without timestamp...