Windows 10: Delete Pending Download list

Discus and support Delete Pending Download list in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In Win 10 Pro, Settings/Update&Security, is there a way to delete the Pending Download list? I have a PC at a remote location running video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesGettier, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Delete Pending Download list

In Win 10 Pro, Settings/Update&Security, is there a way to delete the Pending Download list? I have a PC at a remote location running video surveillance software with Internet access only via an LTE modem w/ data plan. I have updated the PC via thumb drive with the Pending items I downloaded at home where I have broadband Internet access. I'd like to save the data plan by preventing redundant downloading of update files already installed.

:)

CharlesGettier, Apr 25, 2020
  2. DylanM Win User

Pending Download in Market Place

I've downloaded many apps from the mark place but when I downloaded X Box live Extras it was pending. It will not delete. It will not download. It will only pend. How do I download this app? or delete it so it's not listed in my downloads? If I press and
    hold, it just sayes pending. I cant delete it or download it again.

DylanM, Apr 25, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. topgundcp Win User

Delete Pending Download list

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Delete Pending Download list

1. Delete Pending Download list - Similar Threads - Delete Pending Download

2. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  3. Update stuck on pending download - Cannot remove from list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update stuck on pending download - Cannot remove from list: After a new clean reinstall of Windows 11, I checked for updates once. Most updates installed successfully but one update - KB4023057, is stuck on "Pending Download" and does not progress. If I click on "Download Now" it shows "Downloading 0%" for less than half a second,...
  4. Update stuck on pending download - Cannot remove from list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck on pending download - Cannot remove from list: After a new clean reinstall of Windows 11, I checked for updates once. Most updates installed successfully but one update - KB4023057, is stuck on "Pending Download" and does not progress. If I click on "Download Now" it shows "Downloading 0%" for less than half a second,...
  5. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  6. Download Pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Pending: https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter and this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=9905 I have recently reset my PC keeping my old...
  7. Pending Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pending Download: Hello I can't finish updates. Settings>Updates indicates previous error, I choose to Retry and get bunch of found updates but all with status of pending download. What can I do to unblock the stalled updates? [img] 116124
  8. "Pending download" problem!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Pending download" problem!: Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well...
  9. "Pending download" problem!

in Windows 10 Support
    "Pending download" problem!: Hello guys, lately, all out of sudden, I am unable to update my Windows (17723.1000) to 17730.1000 (rs5_release) Insider Preview as well as receive definition update for Windows Defender because of the "Pending download" status. I have tried deleting temporary files as well...
  10. How to delete Downloaded, Failed & Pending Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete Downloaded, Failed & Pending Windows Updates: [ATTACH] There may be times when your Windows Update may give you problems on your Windows 10/8/7 computer. You may even see Pending Windows Updates which refuse to install for some reason in spite of several attempts. In such cases you [...] This post How to delete...