Windows 10: delete Picasa photos & uninstall.

Discus and support delete Picasa photos & uninstall. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Will deleting Picasa photos & then uninstall it effect my photos that I have in Google photos? Thank you!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by marjorieikov, Jun 2, 2019.

1. delete Picasa photos & uninstall.

Will deleting Picasa photos & then uninstall it effect my photos that I have in Google photos? Thank you!!!!

:)

marjorieikov, Jun 2, 2019

2. how to restore photos in picasa deleted by mistake

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you delete the photos from the PC?

• Did you check if the photos are present in File Explorer?

If any files, folders, documents are deleted accidently from the PC,
    Recycle bin
    holds them if the size of the deleted items are containable. Check if the photos folder is present in
    Recycle bin.

Step 1: Check if the files and folders are present in your PC using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type the file or folder name in the search box.

• Select the search result which shows folder and drive location of the program.

• Follow the file or folder path of the program and check if it is the file you are looking for.

Step 2: If you are unable to view the pictures using Picasa application, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Open Windows File Explorer by pressing
      Windows key + E keys on the keyboard.

• Open the file or folder where pictures are located.

• Right click on a picture and hover your mouse over to
      Open with option.

• Select Picasa from the option and check if you are able the view the pictures in
      Picasa photo viewer.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact the application manufacturer for further assistance.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 2, 2019
  3. if i uninstall picasa will my photos be deleted from hard drive?

I would like to delete Picasa 3 from computer and just use windows Photo Gallery. My question is will all my Photos be deleted when I uninstall Picasa 3? I have windows 10

LeslieWhitson, Jun 2, 2019
  4. DavidA23 Win User

delete Picasa photos & uninstall.

Direct equivalent to Picasa Photo Viewer?

You know, for years using Windows (Since Windows 3) I've always ignored Windows built in apps and gone off & found alternatives.
    So as usual for me, when I installed Windows 10 I immediately went off and installed Picasa as a photo viewer.
    But after the suggestion by Steve C that the built-in Photos app is quite good I tried it.
    And he's right, it is pretty good and an excellent replacement for Picasa Photo Viewer. Thanks Steve.

As I mentioned in my post I already use Lightroom, Bridge & Photoshop & Bridge is far more of a photo organiser than a viewer - far to bloated for a simple viewer.

Thanks. All of these are applications that do much more than a viewer. Yes, so is Picasa but I only ever use the stand-alone Photo Viewer.

So Photos is the answer I was looking for. Now, all I need to find is a method of changing the slideshow speed (something that Picasa Photo Viewer lacked).

Thank you all for your help.

DavidA23, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

delete Picasa photos & uninstall.

1. delete Picasa photos & uninstall. - Similar Threads - delete Picasa photos

2. Picasa folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picasa folders: How can I combine several folders into just i folder please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picasa-folders/a42d8dcb-ded5-4f98-9857-1744364e5de7
  3. Picasa folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picasa folders: How can I combine several folders into just i folder please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picasa-folders/a42d8dcb-ded5-4f98-9857-1744364e5de7
  4. Picasa Photo Viewer alternative?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picasa Photo Viewer alternative?: For people who have used Picasa photo viewer in the past or currently. Have you found an alternative? or anything close to it? Why Picasa is my go to for 13-14 years - It is extremely fast, light weight and smooth. It feels like an Apple product made by mistake by Google. It...
  5. How to stop OneDrive from automatically downloading photos to Picasa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop OneDrive from automatically downloading photos to Picasa: Every day when I bring up the Picasa home page it automatically starts to download photos from OneDrive. I now have 45,000+ photo duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates, etc. etc. of unwanted photos. How can I put a stop to this daily problem? Thank you!...
  6. Picasa

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Picasa: What takes the place of Picasa that is just as good? One that edits photos. Thank you!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/picasa/4fbab82f-2fa1-406b-8353-e72b03d1290f
  7. Picasa and Microsoft PHotos

Picasa and Microsoft PHotos: How do I up load my Picasa picture folders on my PC? If I can will they show the folder names etc as in Picasa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/picasa-and-microsoft-photos/0fa01e88-2e30-415f-a104-10ca9cf81a07
  8. picasa

picasa: in the cloud i can't openpictures. file heading says picasa do i need to down load that to see pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/picasa/55b03208-0204-4032-82a4-4df2176d5cf9
  9. Microsoft Photos and Picasa

Microsoft Photos and Picasa: Can I upload my Picasa folders to photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/microsoft-photos-and-picasa/ab1cfaa9-d8ab-4216-9e44-135728f59ef9
  10. Direct equivalent to Picasa Photo Viewer?

Direct equivalent to Picasa Photo Viewer?: This has been asked many times around the net but I've yet to find a suitable answer. I have thousands of photos and currently I use Picasa Photo Viewer when viewing photos in Win 10 Explorer. It's (IMO) an excellent, non-intrusive & very fast way to view my pics. You...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it hard to delete Picasa from windows 10