Windows 10: delete recovery

Discus and support delete recovery in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I delete my recovery items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-recovery/b3e2846b-91bb-4119-a3e0-d9fd2ea415ac Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BettyWenger1, Jun 18, 2019.

1. delete recovery

how do I delete my recovery items

:)

BettyWenger1, Jun 18, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 18, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 18, 2019
  4. niciuffo Win User

delete recovery

RAID0 recovery?

Hmm okay, and how do I restore them? With a recovery software? Can you suggest one that works, maybe freeware? (I remember the name Recuva...)

niciuffo, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

delete recovery

1. delete recovery - Similar Threads - delete recovery

2. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?: I have an HP laptop 15-r014tx. The specifications are : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04337700 .I recently upgraded my RAM from 4GB to 12 GB4GB existing + 8GB new. I also installed a new 256GB SSD and the existing HDD was moved to the CD/DVD drive slot. Now, I do not...
  3. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?: I have an HP laptop 15-r014tx. The specifications are : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04337700 .I recently upgraded my RAM from 4GB to 12 GB4GB existing + 8GB new. I also installed a new 256GB SSD and the existing HDD was moved to the CD/DVD drive slot. Now, I do not...
  4. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?: Recently, I had an HP system fail the windows 10 update KB5034441. This system was not using Bitlocker which seems to be the cause of KB5034441 being pushed out as an update. According to many "tips", such as this one, the install failure will prevent future updates from...
  6. How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?

How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?: Recently, I had an HP system fail the windows 10 update KB5034441. This system was not using Bitlocker which seems to be the cause of KB5034441 being pushed out as an update. According to many "tips", such as this one, the install failure will prevent future updates from...
  7. How to extend the win10 recovery partition w/o deleting it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart: I accidentally Deleted all operating system and recovery files from hard drive through diskpart Is there any way to restore or download the operating system and run my laptop?...
  9. Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart

Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart: I accidentally Deleted all operating system and recovery files from hard drive through diskpart Is there any way to restore or download the operating system and run my laptop?...
  10. Accidentally deleted operating and recovery files by diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware