Windows 10: Delete/Reinstall Windows 19

Discus and support Delete/Reinstall Windows 19 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have been experiencing some problems on my HP 64 bit notebook and have decided to delete and reinstall Win 10. I tried a Refresh of Win 10 saving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArtNolta, Apr 6, 2021.

1. ArtNolta Win User

Delete/Reinstall Windows 19

Hi, I have been experiencing some problems on my HP 64 bit notebook and have decided to delete and reinstall Win 10. I tried a Refresh of Win 10 saving my apps and settings but it failed with error code 0x80072F76-0x20016. I am clueless what that means. So, I'm bailing and trying to find how to do a complete reinstall. The operating system was preinstalled on this notebook. I cannot find clear instructions how to do this reinstall and need help. Any Wizards out there ?

:)

ArtNolta, Apr 6, 2021

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

Try3, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Delete/Reinstall Windows 19 - Similar Threads - Delete Reinstall

2. microsoft store reinstall after deleting it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store reinstall after deleting it: i uninstalled microsoft store using cmd promptget-appxpackage remove package as it was not opening and now i want to reinstall it.i tried using the command Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Reinstalling windows, what partitions do I delete?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows, what partitions do I delete?: Hello!!! I'm trying to do a clean install of windows and I see 4 partitions show up: MSR Reserved, Recovery, System, and my windows install partition. Is it safe to delete all of these to do a complete clean install? I know Recovery and my windows partition is safe to delete...
  4. I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I deleted a program through the program files folder and then I tried reinstalling it but...: The app was the EA play app I deleted every possible thing related to this app but nothing works submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mit6t6/i_deleted_a_program_through_the_program_files/
  5. [HELP] Deleted Windows 10 OS and can’t reinstall

[HELP] Deleted Windows 10 OS and can’t reinstall: So I had Windows installed on my HP laptop, but I wanted to do a clean restart of it. I first deleted the os and installed windows 10 entrepreneurs. Then deleted that and installed Linux. Then deleted that accidentally and now I’m unable to install anything. I’ve downloaded...
  6. Need Help - Deleted the built-in controller driver and I can't find a way to reinstall it :(

Need Help - Deleted the built-in controller driver and I can't find a way to reinstall it :(: Yes. I'm stupid. now that we got that through our system let's move on to the subject: I use my Xbox series X's controller on my pc as well via a cable connection. one day the controller kept turning on my console instead of working on my pc. To fix that I have made a...
  7. i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall

i deleted Bluetooth off windows how to reinstall: i was having issues with Bluetooth and i tried to find them but they appeared to not be installed, so i tried updating them and they still don't work i removed the drivers and they still wont install submitted by /u/FrostyBlueberryFox [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox game bar deletes itself after 4-48 hours of reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar deletes itself after 4-48 hours of reinstallation: For about 2 months now, xbox game bar has suddenly deleted itself every time I try to reinstall it. This is the same for xbox console companion as well. Furthermore, these are the only apps that delete themselves! I've tried so many things, but nothing working. can anyone...
  9. Will "Remove everything and reinstall Windows" delete d: drive data?

Will "Remove everything and reinstall Windows" delete d: drive data?: I have my documents, downloads, pictures, etc locations set up in d: drive. If I "Remove everything and reinstall Windows" from Settings>Update and Recovery, will it remove the data in d:? If the answer is yes, what if I change those folder locations back to c: before...
  10. Can't delete or take ownership of Windows Apps in secondary drive after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't delete or take ownership of Windows Apps in secondary drive after reinstalling windows: So, I reinstalled windows 10 via windows 10 itself, and I choose to keep my files, but all my windows 10 apps were deleted. Oh well, I though, that's just how things go, but my problems began when I couldn't install my xbox game pass games on my D: drive. That is, I couldn't...