Windows 10: Delete/Reinstall Windows 19

Discus and support Delete/Reinstall Windows 19 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have been experiencing some problems on my HP 64 bit notebook and have decided to delete and reinstall Win 10. I tried a Refresh of Win 10 saving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArtNolta, Apr 6, 2021.

1. ArtNolta Win User

Delete/Reinstall Windows 19

Hi, I have been experiencing some problems on my HP 64 bit notebook and have decided to delete and reinstall Win 10. I tried a Refresh of Win 10 saving my apps and settings but it failed with error code 0x80072F76-0x20016. I am clueless what that means. So, I'm bailing and trying to find how to do a complete reinstall. The operating system was preinstalled on this notebook. I cannot find clear instructions how to do this reinstall and need help. Any Wizards out there ?

:)

ArtNolta, Apr 6, 2021

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

Try3, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Delete/Reinstall Windows 19 - Similar Threads - Delete Reinstall

2. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  3. I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted my bluetooth driver fromdevice manager and can't figure out how to reinstall it.: I went to turn on my bluetooth on my laptop I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 14" Grey AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/RTX 3050, and the toggle in my settings just disappeared. I restarted my laptop, and it was still missing. I am on windows 11I went into my device manager, and...
  4. How do I restore/reinstall accidentally deleted Win.wim without a copy in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore/reinstall accidentally deleted Win.wim without a copy in Windows 10 Home?: I accidentally deleted winre.wim while partitioning my hard drive to fix an update download problem. I have searched all partitions of my hard drive - it is not there. I am running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2 with OS build 19045.4123. It is a Dell machine and came with...
  5. How do I restore/reinstall accidentally deleted Win.wim without a copy in Windows 10 Home?

How do I restore/reinstall accidentally deleted Win.wim without a copy in Windows 10 Home?: I accidentally deleted winre.wim while partitioning my hard drive to fix an update download problem. I have searched all partitions of my hard drive - it is not there. I am running Windows 10 Home, version 22H2 with OS build 19045.4123. It is a Dell machine and came with...
  6. How do I restore/reinstall accidentally deleted Win.wim without a copy in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BSOD when deleting files trying to update drivers or freshly reinstall windows + windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when deleting files trying to update drivers or freshly reinstall windows + windows...: Been using my pc for about 3 months just fine then I installed valorant and the Antichrist started crashing after I had to turn secure boot on to play the game and over time the crashes have gotten worse to the point I can barely use the pc the error codes are “ATTEMPTED...
  8. BSOD when deleting files trying to update drivers or freshly reinstall windows + windows...

BSOD when deleting files trying to update drivers or freshly reinstall windows + windows...: Been using my pc for about 3 months just fine then I installed valorant and the Antichrist started crashing after I had to turn secure boot on to play the game and over time the crashes have gotten worse to the point I can barely use the pc the error codes are “ATTEMPTED...
  9. Will reinstalling my Windows 11 cause my other Users to be deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will reinstalling my Windows 11 cause my other Users to be deleted?: Will my other User accounts be removed?Also are th personal files those considered to be in Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, VIdeo , pictures and other drives that were created by splitting the main drive: those are the D:/.... ?...
  10. Will reinstalling my Windows 11 cause my other Users to be deleted?

Will reinstalling my Windows 11 cause my other Users to be deleted?: Will my other User accounts be removed?Also are th personal files those considered to be in Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, VIdeo , pictures and other drives that were created by splitting the main drive: those are the D:/.... ?...