Windows 10: delete/remove files in windows word

Discus and support delete/remove files in windows word in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Am unable to delete old files listed in windows word. Why are file explorer files placed there in the first place? I only want the word file list to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by klaro 1590, Sep 28, 2020.

1. delete/remove files in windows word

Am unable to delete old files listed in windows word. Why are file explorer files placed there in the first place? I only want the word file list to contain what I have selected to save in windows word word.

:)

klaro 1590, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Elrendhel Win User

Removing a word from dictionary

I believe that you are talking about the "suggested words list". It is stored in a file called DYNCOMPDICT.DAT in the Windows folder.

You can use a note editor to edit it in order to remove the offending word...

I hope this helps!

Elrendhel, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Anusha Win User

delete/remove files in windows word

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink delete/remove files in windows word ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

delete/remove files in windows word

1. delete/remove files in windows word - Similar Threads - delete remove files

2. Trying to delete files. Went to File Explorer and tried to delete Word files. Nothing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete files. Went to File Explorer and tried to delete Word files. Nothing...: I am unable to delete files from my hard drive. I followed the instructions to open File Explorer and delete files, but it doesn't seem to be working....
  3. File History - removal of deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History - removal of deleted files: In the "Delete older versions of files and folders" dialog which I'm not able to insert, despite saving the image as a file the prompt says that:"All other files and folders, such as versions that were excluded or removed from your libraries, are also deleted."What does this...
  4. File History - removal of deleted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File History - removal of deleted files: In the "Delete older versions of files and folders" dialog which I'm not able to insert, despite saving the image as a file the prompt says that:"All other files and folders, such as versions that were excluded or removed from your libraries, are also deleted."What does this...
  5. File History - removal of deleted files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Deleted Files removed automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Files removed automatically: I’m playing fallout 4 on pc, and a recent problem has arisen. I can’t save without a pop up showing up. I’ve tried everything I can think of, from messing with the onedrive settings, to unlinking it to my pc, which just caused more problems that I had to fix. I have a lot of...
  7. Deleted files are removed everywhere

Deleted files are removed everywhere: I keep getting a notification from one drive saying Deleted files are removed everywhere this usually happens when I play a game on my pc. I was not getting this before. Is OneNote deleting important files??...
  8. deleted word

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleted word: How do I please find word again. I think I have deleted microsoft along with word as I cannot find excel, photoshop, word etc. Can you please help me. I cannot find it in my programmes either. I am pretty much a rookie when it comes to this so the easier the better....
  9. Recover A Deleted Word File

Recover A Deleted Word File: I deleted a Word file by mistake and want to recover it. Thank you, Gary Mobile: 414.243.3885 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-deleted-word-file/bff38da3-0d08-4cc3-adfd-42a7f7075ab7
  10. Recover deleted recovery word file

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover deleted recovery word file: I accidentally deleted a recovery word file that I should have saved and now I can't find it anywhere. I am new to windows 10. The word file was created using Office 10. Could someone please help? 65313