Windows 10: Delete single songs

Discus and support Delete single songs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I delete individual songs in Windows Media Player?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RustyHornz, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Delete single songs

How can I delete individual songs in Windows Media Player?

:)

RustyHornz, Nov 5, 2018
  2. bubbloo Win User

Deletion of downloaded song

How to delete a song from the play list

bubbloo, Nov 5, 2018
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Delete single songs

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Delete single songs

1. Delete single songs - Similar Threads - Delete single songs

2. Cannot delete and single file on an RW DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete and single file on an RW DVD: Delete is not one of the options offered. None of the previous fixes I find on web seems to understand the problem. I want to delete ONE file I burned on the DVD....
  3. songs

songs: I have a lot of questions..but 2 for now... I have duplicate songs & file Paths..how do I chose the correct file path? 2 When I delete a song it come back & sais $recycle bin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/songs/9cf60846-d7f5-4028-8a5f-ae1da8b415cb
  4. Skipping Songs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skipping Songs: Hi all! I’m relatively new to windows. I want to be able to skip songs using just my keyboard. I’ve learned that I can pause and play using FN and down arrow. So I would assume there’s a way to skip songs as well. I just haven’t figured it out. I don’t know if this matters...
  5. FINDING A SONG

FINDING A SONG: I HAVE A SONG ON MY COMPUTER IN THE MUSIC SECTION. I FIND IT USING GROOVE MUSIC BUT WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CAN'T FIND IT TO BURN ON A CD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-a-song/fdc82773-ef1b-4e3e-8a55-510f198dde45
  6. Duplicate Songs

Duplicate Songs: All of my music is duplicated. When I put songs in the playlist area in Media Player, there are always two copies. My music is stored in OneDrive. If I delete the songs from the list, they still come back the next time I play them random playlist, not a saved playlist....
  7. LOOPING A SONG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOOPING A SONG: Can anyone tell me how to loop a song on the Photos app on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looping-a-song/990b3a22-655a-4daf-8c6c-bd30a78ce352
  8. transfer of songs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer of songs: How do i transfer songs mp3 player to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-songs/0758c0cf-9383-4024-a597-09f364ed12c9
  9. double songs

double songs: I hav double the songs on my media player or double the cds loading as of right now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-songs/f4f2b75e-0e35-4020-a9b8-356aee6060ae"
  10. After deleting all songs in the Music folder, the songs still show up in Media player, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After deleting all songs in the Music folder, the songs still show up in Media player, and...: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1. I cannot delete songs from windows media player, even after deleting the songs from my music folder....