Windows 10: Delete specified pages at PDF file.

Discus and support Delete specified pages at PDF file. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I have Office 2019. My question is whether Word can delete pages from multi-page PDF files. Thanks. 180845 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by bug locker, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Delete specified pages at PDF file.

Hi. I have Office 2019. My question is whether Word can delete pages from multi-page PDF files. Thanks.

:)

bug locker, Jun 10, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Mac Pages file to PDF

• Make sure you can see file extensions - in Windows File Explorer, on the View Ribbon, check the box marked 'File Name Extensions'
    • Right click on the .pages file and choose 'Rename'
    • Delete the '.pages' extension and replace it with '.zip' extension
    • Extract the.zip file to be able to open and access the Pagesformat
      content within Microsoft Word, Office, or WordPad
    • You can then use Microsoft 'Print to PDF' if you wish to convert the file to a PDF

DaveM121, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Delete specified pages at PDF file.

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Delete specified pages at PDF file.

1. Delete specified pages at PDF file. - Similar Threads - Delete specified pages

2. I cannot delete a .PDF file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a .PDF file.: I cannot delete a .PDF file on my desctop screen or in the folder. It does not react to any commands all I can do is move it around on the screen. Reboot did not solve the problem. I believe windows cannot find the path to the file....
  3. Pdf file cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf file cannot be deleted: Hi all,I need some help as I have 2 pdf files on desktop and I can't delete/rename/move literally nothing.Tried already all the advices who has been posted in old post, still no fixing the issue.They have been downloaded from a trust site tutoring site .First time asking here...
  4. Pdf file cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf file cannot be deleted: Hi all,I need some help as I have 2 pdf files on desktop and I can't delete/rename/move literally nothing.Tried already all the advices who has been posted in old post, still no fixing the issue.They have been downloaded from a trust site tutoring site .First time asking here...
  5. Unable to delete a PDF file

Unable to delete a PDF file: I am unable to delete a PDF file in Windows 11, nor am I able to open it "the path does not exist". It was saved as a super long file...
  6. Unable to delete a PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete a PDF file: I am unable to delete a PDF file in Windows 11, nor am I able to open it "the path does not exist". It was saved as a super long file...
  7. Couldn't delete a PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't delete a PDF file: I have spent 2 days trying to delete a PDF file in my Download folder. I've tried everything I could read to fix this issue. So I finally rec'd a msg that stated this file was in use by a program. I use Foxit. I tried to rename, could not. So I opened it in Edge. Tried to...
  8. I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Badshah57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvd829/i_saved_a_web_page_as_pdf_from_chrome_and_now/
  9. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  10. Add and delete pages from PDF?

Add and delete pages from PDF?: I have a PDF file with 12 pages. I need to replace 4 of them. Can I do this? Do I need to download/purchase special software?