Windows 10: Delete specified pages at PDF file.

Discus and support Delete specified pages at PDF file. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I have Office 2019. My question is whether Word can delete pages from multi-page PDF files. Thanks. 180845 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by bug locker, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Delete specified pages at PDF file.

Hi. I have Office 2019. My question is whether Word can delete pages from multi-page PDF files. Thanks.

:)

bug locker, Jun 10, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Mac Pages file to PDF

• Make sure you can see file extensions - in Windows File Explorer, on the View Ribbon, check the box marked 'File Name Extensions'
    • Right click on the .pages file and choose 'Rename'
    • Delete the '.pages' extension and replace it with '.zip' extension
    • Extract the.zip file to be able to open and access the Pagesformat
      content within Microsoft Word, Office, or WordPad
    • You can then use Microsoft 'Print to PDF' if you wish to convert the file to a PDF

DaveM121, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Delete specified pages at PDF file.

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Delete specified pages at PDF file.

1. Delete specified pages at PDF file. - Similar Threads - Delete specified pages

2. Multiple page pdf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple page pdf: Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-page-pdf/a993c940-1135-4554-8e98-164fc306dc99
  3. Couldn't delete a PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't delete a PDF file: I have spent 2 days trying to delete a PDF file in my Download folder. I've tried everything I could read to fix this issue. So I finally rec'd a msg that stated this file was in use by a program. I use Foxit. I tried to rename, could not. So I opened it in Edge. Tried to...
  4. Cannot delete or move pdf file on desktop

Cannot delete or move pdf file on desktop: I have a pdf file on my desktop with a very long name that I cannot delete, rename, or move. Every attempt fails. I get no error message telling me that the file is in use by another program...it simply won't disappear or allow me to change its name. I have tried running...
  5. I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I saved a web page as pdf from chrome and now unable to rename or delete that pdf file. How...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Badshah57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvd829/i_saved_a_web_page_as_pdf_from_chrome_and_now/
  6. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  7. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  8. scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan 5 pages to a pdf file - each page is coming out seperate: How do I scan five pages into one pdf file. they are all coming out separate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-5-pages-to-a-pdf-file-each-page-is-coming-out/c3213af9-1026-445e-ba50-b77eb944ceb7
  9. Add and delete pages from PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add and delete pages from PDF?: I have a PDF file with 12 pages. I need to replace 4 of them. Can I do this? Do I need to download/purchase special software?
  10. Cannot save a PDF document to a specified folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot save a PDF document to a specified folder.: Hello everyone. New to the forum. I have recently downloaded Windows 10. My clients will send me a PDF document, and up until now I have been saving them to a specified folder. Now when I try to save it says something like "you do not have permission, contact administrator" I...