Windows 10: Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account

Discus and support Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Hello Drew, *Smile You would need to turn off your sync settings, then delete them. Next, fix your favorites in Microsoft Edge. Afterwards, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by sportsfan148, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account

Hello Drew, *Smile

You would need to turn off your sync settings, then delete them.

Next, fix your favorites in Microsoft Edge.

Afterwards, I would wait a day or two before turning on your sync settings again to make sure everything had time to fully clear. This way they will hopefully be synced properly again.

Brink, Apr 22, 2018
Thema:

Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account

1. Delete Sync Settings for Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Delete Sync Settings

2. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?: Hi All, I want to wipe the slate clean so that my Synced PC settings that are stored with my Microsoft Account are wiped clean and can start again from scratch. So yesterday I turned off Sync Settings under Accounts/Sync your Settings on my laptops and then I deleted my...
  3. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?: Hi All, I want to wipe the slate clean so that my Synced PC settings that are stored with my Microsoft Account are wiped clean and can start again from scratch. So yesterday I turned off Sync Settings under Accounts/Sync your Settings on my laptops and then I deleted my...
  4. Delete account in sync settings in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete account in sync settings in windows 10: I have an account in my sync settings in windows 10 that is not mine. How do I delete the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/delete-account-in-sync-settings-in-windows-10/87076e4b-159d-452a-98b8-8bb43afc4b9f
  5. Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove deleted Microsoft account from list of accounts on device: Hello, everyone! I recently changed schools, and my old school Office 365 account was removed from their systems. As a result, I am no longer able to sign in to the account. I want to remove the account from my computer's settings, and to do so, I have gone to Settings >...
  6. Microsoft account - Devices not in sync with actual devices

Microsoft account - Devices not in sync with actual devices: When going into my Microsoft account, then under 'Devices', there are 4 devices linked. The number of devices is correct, but that's it. All other data is incorrect, or outdated. I have 2 'real' PC's and 2 VM's using 1 single retail Windows 10 Pro and 3 upgrades from...
  7. Microsoft Account and Syncing

Microsoft Account and Syncing: Hi Everyone I have just discovered the sync settings in Windows 10 and found out about how I can sync my settings and themes (which I am particularly interested in) I had the settings enabled with my computer and surface also with my existing Microsoft account signed in...
  8. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: I have often wondered what happens when you upgrade Windows with regards to syncing settings etc. For Windows 10 I don't want to find that I am syncing settings from older versions of Windows or from Windows 10 beta. So how do I ensure that for the first install of...
  9. Microsoft account and deleting all settings of Windows 10 Preview

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft account and deleting all settings of Windows 10 Preview: Hi I am using an account with Microsoft Windows 10 Preview and I saved all settings in an account live.it. How do I delete all these settings so that when will reinstall Windows 10 with the same Microsoft account, all the default settings remain? Thanks Bye 7318
  10. Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10: Is there a way, via the web, to remove all settings that Windows 10 Preview saves during synchronization from a Microsoft account? Thanks Bye 4077