Windows 10: Delete Temp Internet via command prompt in one attempt ,,, Help please ?

Discus and support Delete Temp Internet via command prompt in one attempt ,,, Help please ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have my both IE and Chrome browsers set to delete weekly system cache, cookies, i check my browsing history in case of anything i didn't bookmark... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Silentsingerr666, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Delete Temp Internet via command prompt in one attempt ,,, Help please ?

Hi, i have my both IE and Chrome browsers set to delete weekly system cache, cookies, i check my browsing history in case of anything i didn't bookmark etc manually But it was the first time i opened command promt by %temp% , i hit enter and it is either not doing it weekly or something maybe i haven't come across with Windows 10 yet . I easily on XP/ W7 managed one multiple deletion , but i am struggling ,,, any suggestions would be great.. Thank you D H...

:)

Silentsingerr666, Apr 10, 2020

2. These temp files will not delete

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you are unable to delete temp files on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

For a better understanding of your issue, answer the query below:

• Do you receive any prompt or error code?
    • What happens, when you try to delete temp files?
    I suggest you to follow these methods below and check, if it works:

Method 1:

• Press Windows key + R key together, to open RUN command Window.
    • Type "temp" in the RUN Command Window, to open temp folder and then delete the files and folders inside the temp folder.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

• Press Windows key + R key together, to open RUN command Window.
    • Type "%temp%" in the RUN Command Window, to open temp folder and then delete the files and folders inside the temp folder.
    If the issue persists, follow method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode, then perform disk cleanup on Windows 10 and check, if it works.

I suggest you to refer the article and check, if it helps.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Let's try to perform disk cleanup on Windows 10 and check, if it works.

Disk cleanup in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/disk-cleanup-in-windows-10

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 10, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Delete Temp Internet via command prompt in one attempt ,,, Help please ?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Delete Temp Internet via command prompt in one attempt ,,, Help please ? :)

Thema:

Delete Temp Internet via command prompt in one attempt ,,, Help please ?

1. Delete Temp Internet via command prompt in one attempt ,,, Help please ? - Similar Threads - Delete Temp Internet

2. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with command prompt: Someone stopped responding to me on another question so I need an answer quick. I was following a guide in a thread and got stuck after I booted with usb. I’m at a part where I’m in the command prompt and need to enter my user and the net user command but I really have no...
  3. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with command prompt: Someone stopped responding to me on another question so I need an answer quick. I was following a guide in a thread and got stuck after I booted with usb. I’m at a part where I’m in the command prompt and need to enter my user and the net user command but I really have no...
  4. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command: Hi. I need hlepWhenever I use Command Prompt for the shutdown /m command, it doesn't work. When I put in my own device name, it actually works. But when I am shutting down another laptop, it doesn't work. It always says this,The entered computer name is not valid or remote...
  6. Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command: Hi. I need hlepWhenever I use Command Prompt for the shutdown /m command, it doesn't work. When I put in my own device name, it actually works. But when I am shutting down another laptop, it doesn't work. It always says this,The entered computer name is not valid or remote...
  7. Temp Screenshots Problems Please Any One Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp Screenshots Problems Please Any One Help: In AppData\Local\Temp Folder I Found Some Screenshots Randomly Named Files and With Different Time Interval. The Problem is I Didn't Take These Screen Shots. Screenshot of the Files - https://www.mediafire.com/file/euwn8yyql9dgkh0/Screenshot+of+The+Problem.png/file Can i Fix...
  8. Changing power via command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing power via command prompt: Hello everyone! I was wondering if there was a command that could be entered into command prompt to change the battery settings to "best performance" or to "best battery" . I know that there are ways to change the power plan by using power cfg -s, but I wanted to change the...
  9. Deleting Fonts with Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Fonts with Command Prompt: Hi. I am just wondering if there is a command or commands you can input into Command Prompt to delete/get rid of fonts. If anyone has any answers, I would like to know!...
  10. Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help: Since a couple of weeks now i have the command prompt popping up every hour or two. It's just a flicker, gone so fast that i cannot read what is causing the popup (the prompt seems empty btw). I looked in Task Scheduler but there are no tasks shown that did run in the last...