Windows 10: Delete this

Discus and support Delete this in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i want to loading this site free from spam malware and bug thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MattLoman2, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Delete this

i want to loading this site free from spam malware and bug thanks

:)

MattLoman2, Nov 9, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 9, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete this

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Delete this

1. Delete this - Similar Threads - Delete

2. I can't delete some pix off the windows 10 photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete some pix off the windows 10 photo app: How do you get rid of pictures when you get the message "can't delete." There is no file there that can be opened! This is really a terrible program in my opinion. Thanks....
  3. Delete contacts from people app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete contacts from people app: When I try to delete contacts from people app the delete option is grayed out. How can I delete these old contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-contacts-from-people-app/01c45ead-10d5-4de6-a386-409b408b8720
  4. Can't delete administrator account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete administrator account: So, on my PC, I am the administrator. However, when I sent it off to get fixed, it came back with a new account titled "Administrator" that I can't get rid of. What's the point of having two administrators? How do I get rid of this useless account, or should I just leave it...
  5. File picker is not working and only bans when trying to attach files - deleted past...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File picker is not working and only bans when trying to attach files - deleted past...: File picker has stopped working and it is the only way I know to attach files to an email which is essential for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-picker-is-not-working-and-only-bans-when/93549bd7-5492-4536-8cd2-de51b883c1d3
  6. Windows 10 Update Deleted All My Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Deleted All My Files: Windows 10 updated and all my files are gone. I tried retrieving it from the windows.old file but it was empty. All my pictures were on my computer and now they are completely gone and this is ridiculous that an update my computer said it needed completely wiped my computer....
  7. My Microsoft account was deleted and I'm still logged in.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft account was deleted and I'm still logged in.: I made a new account a while ago, (as I disliked the email address) but then realized I could just swich out my email, so I sent in a ticket for deletion. Later, when the account came to be deleted, I went to sign in on my laptop and got the "choose an account" screen upon...
  8. Paint 3D deleted all my projects!

Paint 3D deleted all my projects!: I opened Paint 3D today for a project, but when I went into the Open section, all my projects were gone. I saved every single one of them as Paint 3D projects so I could work on them because I needed them for schoolwork, but now the Open section is empty. How do I get my...
  9. How do you undo deleting temporary files (Help!)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you undo deleting temporary files (Help!): I was clearing space on my computer and was using delete temporary files. I had lots of important documentation in my downloads folder. I accidentally clicked delete temporary files in my downloads folder and the files are all gone and I have no backup of these files. How do...
  10. Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.

Wuauserv registry keeps getting deleted everytime i restart.: So recently my brother who plays a lot of games happened to download a suspicious program from the internet. After that windows update and windows security stopped working. Ive been trying to search online for help but none of those solutions seem to work. Windows update...