Windows 10: Delete Videos>Captures Folder

Discus and support Delete Videos>Captures Folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I can manually delete folders like captures in video but after a restart the folder is created again automatically by Windows. How can I delete it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omidsolo, Jul 27, 2018.

1. omidsolo Win User

Delete Videos>Captures Folder

Hi,
    I can manually delete folders like captures in video but after a restart the folder is created again automatically by Windows.
    How can I delete it permanently so it won't create it again?
    Thanks.

:)

omidsolo, Jul 27, 2018

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Delete Videos>Captures Folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Delete Videos>Captures Folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 27, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    • Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    • Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    • Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    • Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Delete Videos>Captures Folder - Similar Threads - Delete Videos>Captures Folder

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder: Hello,I'd like to have some help on an issue that I couldn't resolve myself. The default capture location for the Xbox game bar somehow became the default windows video folder and I'd like to return it back to the default setting, where it's a "captures" folder inside of the...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder: Hello,I'd like to have some help on an issue that I couldn't resolve myself. The default capture location for the Xbox game bar somehow became the default windows video folder and I'd like to return it back to the default setting, where it's a "captures" folder inside of the...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Capture folder is the default "videos" folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Users Folder and It's Content Desktop and Video Captures Are Deleted after System Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Users Folder and It's Content Desktop and Video Captures Are Deleted after System Recovery: Hello! I was trying to uninstall a program and my computer crashed, gave me a blue screen something went wrong error. Auto repair didn't work so I used System recovery and I recovered it to yesterday. It asked my password so I thought it was my e-mail password. It didn't...
  6. My Users Folder and It's Content Desktop and Video Captures Are Deleted after System Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Users Folder and It's Content Desktop and Video Captures Are Deleted after System Recovery: Hello! I was trying to uninstall a program and my computer crashed, gave me a blue screen something went wrong error. Auto repair didn't work so I used System recovery and I recovered it to yesterday. It asked my password so I thought it was my e-mail password. It didn't...
  7. The Captures folder is gone and I did not delete it !!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Captures folder is gone and I did not delete it !!!: Hello everyone, I have a problem : The Captures folder is gone and I did not delete it !!! When I search for: C: \ Users \ world champion \ Videos \ Captures I see the folder, with a double click an error appears: "The Captures item to which this shortcut refers is changed or...
  8. Video Capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Capture: How do I capture video from my Sony Handycam Md DCR-HC65? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-capture/392d225d-41da-4bdd-88bf-0727f995a4c6
  9. video capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video capture: hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you...
  10. Video capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video capture: Cannot get windows 10 to find the capture adapter, tried everything that I can think of. Would like some help if someone tell can me how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-capture/656aea48-6b7c-4cf9-a0a0-6db5190d2f9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 how to remove captures folder permanently

2. delete captures folder in videos

3. how to delete video captures pc

4. how to delete the fucking captures folder in video permnently,
  5. how to delete windows captures