Windows 10: Delete Windows 10 Home Time Files

Discus and support Delete Windows 10 Home Time Files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir, please beautifully how to free up space in partition C because I have very little space on partition C Thank you! Wait for response!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Delete Windows 10 Home Time Files

Hello,

Dear Sir, please beautifully how to free up space in partition C because I have very little space on partition C
    Thank you!
    Wait for response!
    A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 2, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

Delete Windows 10 Home Time Files

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Delete Windows 10 Home Time Files

1. Delete Windows 10 Home Time Files - Similar Threads - Delete Home Files

2. Win 11 Home, Deleted files reappear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Home, Deleted files reappear.: I am using Win 11, Home. I am cleaning out old files. They appear to be deleted, then I empty the Recycle. However, the deleted files reappear in the same location. Why is this happening?...
  3. Win 11 Home, Deleted files reappear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Home, Deleted files reappear.: I am using Win 11, Home. I am cleaning out old files. They appear to be deleted, then I empty the Recycle. However, the deleted files reappear in the same location. Why is this happening?...
  4. Windows 10 Home time zone change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home time zone change: New laptop - Lenovo ideapad running Windows 10 Home - unable to change time zone, gives me "restricted access" message. This is kid's laptop and I am an administrator on the family network, signed in as admin on the laptop. I could set time manually, but so can my kid and...
  5. Windows 10 Home time zone change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home time zone change: New laptop - Lenovo ideapad running Windows 10 Home - unable to change time zone, gives me "restricted access" message. This is kid's laptop and I am an administrator on the family network, signed in as admin on the laptop. I could set time manually, but so can my kid and...
  6. Windows 10 Home time zone change

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. file history file modification times vs home file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file history file modification times vs home file: I have some files which are backed up in File History. These files show the same date modified in the details pane of file explorer.However, if in python I get the modification time os.path.getmtimepathname the two modification times are different.Why doesn't the information...
  8. Delete GPEdit from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete GPEdit from Windows 10 Home: Hello I followed the guide below to enable group policy editor on Windows 10 Home https://www.itechtics.com/easily-ena...-home-edition/ Basically, it says to use a .bat file to get Group Policy Editor running. Now, I'd like to disable or undo what that .bat does. I've...
  9. Deleting Multiple files by creation time

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting Multiple files by creation time: Hi all, I have software that backs up hourly to a local folder, however for archive purposes i do not need every backup, is there a way to delete all files created at time X:XX or to at least sort by time? 90214
  10. Delete Thumb.db files in network drive Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete Thumb.db files in network drive Win 10 Home: Can someone tell me how to delete all Thumb.db files on my network drive? I have Windows 10 Home, and want to delete thumbnail files in my folders that are on a Synology NAS. Windows error: thumbs.db file in use", so I can't delete it. other solutions include using...